46. Next Destination

Start from the beginning

"It's not even done yet." I smile, rolling my eyes at Noah. "But, I do have lots of time on my hands."

"That's a beautiful story Ashely." Nathan finally says something. 

"Thank you!" I grin.

"WAIT!!!" Noah shouts out of nowhere. "You like Nathan?!" 

"What?" I ask him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It says in this chapter that you feel attracted to him and-" Noah continues to explain what he read but I already know what he's talking about. I look at Nathan and give him a warm smile, cutting off Noah.

"Yes, I do like Nathan." 

The room goes silent, Noah's jaw drops open, Nathan just returns the smile I had been giving him. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" Noah screams with wide eyes.

"I do." I shrug, letting it all out. My memory flashes back to the hospital when Nathan confessed that he loves me. 

"I like you too Ashely." Nathan responds, ignoring Noah.

"Oh my GOD!!!" Noah can't help but grin. "I  NEED TO CALL ANDREW!!!" 

"Noah shut up." I nudge Noah, finally acknowledging him. The smile remains on my face though. Noah already has his phone out though.

"COME TO MY PLACE BRO! ASHTHAN IS HAPPENING!" Noah screams through the phone to Andrew.

Within minutes, Andrew is already here and grinning along side Noah. Nathan and I just kept smiling at each other, in content. 

"DAte already!" Andrew shouts. 

"Ashely, will you be my girlfriend?" Nathan asks. I knew it was coming but I still am speechless. It feels to unrealistic. Noah isn't upset. Nathan likes me back. My book was a success according to my friends that reviewed it..

"Y-yes." I stutter, nervous as hell. 

"YES!" Noah and Andrew scream like fangirls from the sidelines. 

"Is this real life?" I blurt out but before I know it Nathan's lips are attached to mine. 

"Yes it is." He says, pulling away before leaning back in.

***

"Well, you see, I joined Tinder, and It's actually going well." Noah explains. I had asked him why he wasn't upset about Nathan and I. "I met this girl and she's great." 

"Really? Who?" I ask, smiling at Noah.

"Her names Alison." He informs me with a smile. He looks so happy.

"That's lovely Noah." I tell him with a smile as well.

"I know." Noah begins to blush. "We're going on a date this Thursday." 

"What if it's a catfish!" I ask, beginning to panic.

"No! We've facetimed before." He reassures me.

"GOOD." I let out a sigh of relief. 

I care about this boy way too much to let him do anything dumb ever again.

We were currently out to lunch together, discussing stuff. It was interesting to learn about how much Noah has learned to over come obstacles. All four of us have. Or, three. It really depends. The way I view it, we've all grown so much. We started out as young, dumb, and reckless teens. Now we've matured. Noah has gone through a lot more though, but, he also had the most to learn. We've all grown, we've all matured, and our lives have changed for the better. Each day passes with us missing Oliver, but, Oliver is watching over us. He's watching over Noah to make sure he stays sober and strong. He's watching over me to make sure I don't jump to conclusions and be naive. He watches over Nathan to make sure he doesn't start any fights and doesn't have any weird ass mood swings. This year has been one hell of a roller coaster, but we made it through together, and that's what matters the most. Friendship is the key to everything. Friends are there to support one another, argue with one another when one of them is about to make a bad life choice, be there when their upset, and all things of the sorts. This year I built so many friendships and I learned to love myself for who I am. I've had friends turn to enemies, and enemies turn to friends. All in all, everything happens for a reason. I'm glad I chose these people as my friends for they helped me build me as a person.

"Ashely?" Noah snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at him, furrowing my eye brows and my mouth hanging open ajar. 

"Noah?" I say his name as well.

"Yes?" He raises an eyebrow, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I think I've finished the book."

~

A/N: Yes ! It is over :((( I will have more books alike though that are in the making so follow me to keep updated with those :D! I love you guys so much. This journey of being an author has been a stressful process for me. I've went through a bad breakup which caused me to not updated for like two months and I was really sad to disappoint you guys. i hope that wont happen with my upcoming books.

Make sure to follow me fnastedyoman and feel free to re-read :)))