42. Content

Chapter Forty Two: "Content"

I woke up later that morning with an arm wrapped around my waist protectively. I glanced around my surroundings to discover that Noah and I had passed out on the floor. He must have some sort of cuddling habit. I slip out of his grip without waking him and go back to my bed to lay down on. I glanced down at the bedroom floor, Nathan was sleeping blissfully on the air mattress. The house was quiet. The sun was shining in through the windows and everything just felt so right... I was all content and happy for minute until flashbacks of four am came back into my head.

The photo...

Oliver...

Life is the opposite of great right now. One of my great friends is gone. And everyone is too afraid to talk about it. Noah's the only one who has the balls to even bring his name up. Everyone else avoids the subject like the plague. If I could reverse time, it'd be to save Oliver. 

I'm pretty sure that's what Noah would do too...

***

"Abby?" Noah opened the door to his apartment only to be greeted by the beautiful red head girl.

"Hey Noah!" She grinned, pulling him into a tight embrace while Nathan and I just awkwardly stared.

"I've missed you." He mumbled.

"I've missed you too babe." She muttered back to him.  She pulled back from the embrace and stood on her tippy toes as she anxiously spoke to him. "Just dropped by to say hello." 

"What a lovely surprise..." Noah smiled lightly. 

"Yep." Abby chuckled, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "So er, my friend is visiting London and he's been pretty persistent on meeting you." 

"Okay." Noah shrugged acceptingly. "When?"

"Actually, I brought him with me." Abby scratched the back of her neck, opening the door fully. My jaw almost dropped to the floor when I saw the boy in front of me who looked as if he was carved by god himself. His blue eyes and dirty blonde hair made him one hundred times sexier. 

"You're hot." I blurted out my thoughts. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red as everyones heads snapped towards me. 

"Thanks, you're not too shabby yourself." The boy flashed me a sparkling smile. SOOOO DREAMMY. 

"The names Greyson." He introduced himself, Noah and Nathan were giving him dirty looks the whole time. "You must be Noah." Greyson turned to Noah and shook his hand. "I've heard many things about you." 

"You have?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, sorry about your friend by the way." Greyson spoke. As soon as the words left his mouth it was like time slowed down itself. Noah looked as if he had just been shot by a bullet, he was so taken aback by that. 

"H-how do you k-know?" Noah stuttered, visibly shaking.

"I'm a celebrity dear, I can ask my agent about anybody I want to and he'll basically give me all the information he can find on them." Greyson let out a cold laugh.

"Oh." Noah's voice came out raspy as he began to look down at his shoes. 

Greyson turned to Nathan, "I also know that you're name is Nathan and you're a student at Waterboro High in Maine but you live in Portland Maine." Greyson spoke slickly as he turned to me. Even Abby looked surprised at all the information that Greyson knew. I bet she didn't even know about Oliver. "And you're Ashely Jensen, your dad was busted with steroids and your brother is Sam Jensen, busted for possession of Marijuana at age sixteen and sent to boarding school for the rest of his high school career." 

"That's uh," Noah spoke with a puzzled look on his face. "Pretty fucking creepy bro." 

"Ah, how could I forget Noah James, the young handsome face of the James family company." Greyson smirked. "Does my friend Abby know about your street activities?" 

"WHAT?!" Noah seethed. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Wait..." Nathan paused, his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you talking about TCS or is Noah some kind of prostitute?" 

"TCS." Greyson bluntly stated.

"H-how do you know all this." I finally spoke. Greyson looked at me.

"I know everything sweetheart." Greyson smirked at me.

"This is weird." Abby butted in, clearing her throat awkwardly.

"Yep." Nathan agreed, pursing his lips but you could still spot the amusement in his eyes.

All of a sudden, a phone began to ring loudly. Greyson reached into his pocket and winked at us as he picked up the call. "This is my cue to leave." He grinned, exiting the apartment.

"I should probably go too." Abby pursed her lips. "Bye babe." She said to Noah, pecking him on the cheek.

"Bye baby." Noah sighed as Abby turned and walked out. 

"What a weird dude." Nathan spoke with confusion still lacing his tone. 

"I know." Noah agreed.

"There's noway he could of learned about TCS over the internet or through an agent." Nathan let out a deep sigh. "He must have other connections..." 

-

"I miss you." I frowned at Andrew through face time. 

"I miss you too." He responded, taking a huff of a blunt. "The parties have been dead without you guys." 

"I bet." I chuckled, setting my phone against the bathroom mirror as I began to brush my hair. "How's Vince?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Good. Well, the same as usual." Andrew chuckled lightly, blowing out some more smoke.

"That's good I guess." I smiled lightly. "How about Chris, The youngest sibling in the Halls family?" 

"Ah, yes, I know Chris. He's been pretty peaceful compared to the usual." Andrew informed me with a small laugh. "Why are you asking?"

"Just wanted to know." I reply, letting out a yawn.

"Seems reasonable." Andrew shrugged, putting out his blunt in an ash tray. 

"Yep." I picked my phone back up after finishing washing my face. "Well, I'm going to go to bed now." 

"Goodnight best friend." Andrew chuckled. 

"Goodnightttt." I grin, ending the face time call. 

And with that, I go to bed, for once without any lurking worries in the back of my mind. 

A/N:  when i finish tbbmmdi i'll be writing more books so follow me to stay updated with my upcoming works ;)