22. Gone

Chapter Twenty Two: "Gone "

I didn't say anything.

Well, honestly, I didn't know WHAT to say.

So I didn't say anything at all.

I should of but I just couldn't.

I guess I was afraid they would think I was crazy.

Even though I had Andrew as a witness I just couldn't.

"Oh, must of been another Nathan then." I awkwardly chuckled as the boys gave me weird looks.

"Although, the name Audrey does sound quite rather familiar." Nathan rubbed the back of his injured head. "I just can't exactly figure out where I've heard it before."

"Yeah..." I whisper, looking down at my feet awkwardly.

The big question stuck in my brain was,

how'd she know which room number he was in?

"You don't happen to have your phone on you... do you?" I questioned, Nathan's gaze burning into me as I looked up to meet his eyes. He quickly shoved his hands into each one of his jean pockets and hoodie pocket when his eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

"Must of left it at Andrew and Vince's." He shrugs casually. "I'll just ask them to bring it to me the next time we bump into each other.

"What if someone took it though?" I raise an eyebrow at him causing him to glare at me.

"What do you know Ashely." Nathan demanded, sitting back up from his laying down position in the hospital bed.

"I am just asking." I rushed, avoiding eye contact in case he caught me in my lie.

"You're lying." Nathan sighed, running a hand roughly through his hair. His tone was angry yet a hint of disappointment was showing.

"Woah, lay off her Nathan." Noah jumped in, furrow his eyebrows. My gaze met Noah's and I managed to force a small smile onto my lips.

"Stay out of it Noah." Nathan growls lowly causing me to look back at him.

"No, listen to me Nathan! I know you have bipolar issues but you can't treat my g-" Noah began to scold Nathan but a voice cut in,

"Nathan!" The door was slammed open, a younger looking boy entering the room. He looked like a photo copy of Nathan except he had no tattoos and his face was much more innocent looking. He looked a lot less stressed out as well.

"Fucking hell Anthony." Nathan groaned, throwing his head back. "I thought I told the doctors not to tell mom I was here." He narrowed his eyes at 'Anthony' before continuing, "Not only did they do the opposite of what I asked, mom fucking brought you!"

"That's no way to treat your little brother." Anthony grinned, taking a step towards Nathan before his eyes finally landed on me. I was currently sitting in the corner of the room on the floor so I guess I was easy to miss. "Who's the chick?" Anthony raised an eyebrow with a smirk now replacing his grin.

"My friend." Nathan replied with a casual shrug, his glare disappearing.

"Oooooo, you got friend zoned." Anthony cooed at me with a mischievous look on his face.

"Shut up little boy." I seethed through gritted teeth.

"You mad?" Anthony pushed, trying to mess with me, obviously.

"Go fuc-" I began to snap back at him but another opening of the door cuts me off.

"Awwww, Nathan baby I'm so glad you're okay!" His mother, Dianne, cried as she rushed into the room, suffocating Nathan in a hug.