46. Next Destination

Chapter Forty Six: "Next Destination"

~

"Finally! The sweet feeling of ground under my feet." Noah dramatically cries as we step off the plane. 

"Right." Nathan mutters, the three of us stepping foot into the airport.

"I'm just glad you're alive Noah." I sigh, remembering the events that took place in London.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Noah mumbles, shoving his hands into his pockets as his mood shifts.

"Do you alway's leave the country after you dump your girlfriends?" Nathan asks Noah, changing the subject. 

"It's my new thing." Noah smirks, winking. The three of us break out in laughter, people around us giving us weird looks as they wait for their flights to be called. 

I missed this feeling.

"Noah's next destination?" Nathan asks him playfully. Noah eye's widen. If this was a cartoon he'd have a light bulb right above his head.

"That should be a tv show!" Noah exclaims like a little kid who just got a bunch of new Thomas The Train toys.

"No," I begin, raising a finger up in defense,"It should be a book. Book's are much more intelligent." 

"But I can't write!" Noah whines, making a pouty face. "I can barley even spell!"

"True." I chuckled, agreeing with the fact that Noah isn't exactly the most intelligent in the bunch.

"Hey! Ashely! I have a better idea!" Noah grins as we sit down at an airport bench, still tired from the flight. 

"And what's you're million dollar idea, Noah?" I query, giving Noah a funny look. Nathan is looking equally confused. 

"You should write a book!" Noah states, grinning, proud of his idea.

"I have nothing to write about."  I roll my eyes at Noah. Nathan chuckles at the idea.

"Oh!" Noah raises his index finger up again. "Write about me!"

"No Noah, I will not write a book about you." I squint my eyes at him, trying to stifle my laughter. 

"Then write a book about us!" Noah exclaims once again. 

"What would I call it though?" I raise an eyebrow.

"My Sexy Best-friends." Noah flexes and makes a duck face. A few people glance at us on the bench in disgust. 

"No!" I break out laughing again, along with Noah and Nathan.

"My Hot Friends Made Me Do It." Noah smirks, proposing another book title.

"You aren't sexy or hot Noah!!!!" Nathan scolds him, rolling his eyes in amusement.

"Yeah, you're bad and ugly." I comment with a smirk of my own.

"The Bad Boys Made Me Do It?" Noah suggests, before adding, "The other option isn't true."

"You're calling yourself a bad boy?" I chuckle is amusement.

"Yep! Either that or Sexy." Noah states.

"Fine." I give in. "But I'm never publishing it! My writing sucks."

"Okay! But you HAVE to show us." Nathan states with a laugh. Noah nods, agreeing.

"Fine."

***

"How'd you write this in a week?!" Noah asks me, tears streaming down his face. I started the book idea the night Noah proposed the idea. Nathan had a blank emotion on his face, he looked sad yet, happy.