3. Spilled Drinks & Siblings

Song: Cry Cry Cry

Artist: Scott Helman

Photo: Just to show how I imagine the main characters but you can imagine them however you want to (side characters are in the casting list).

Chapter Three: "Spilled Drinks & Siblings"

"What the fuck!" Nathan cussed, his jaw clenching as he begins to look down at me. His eyebrows furrow as he realized it was me.

"Whoopsie!" I slur, giggling as I try to wipe away the drink spilled all over him. I watch as Nathan's pissed expression turns to a confused one. 

"Are you drunk?" He demands, looking down at me with concern in his eyes. I shrug and chuckle as I throw my head back to look up at the ceiling. 

"I don't know." I answer, smiling at him. Nathan just sighs as he looks away,

"What if I told you I was, though?" I giggle for the five thousand time tonight. He just rolls his eyes. 

"You need to sleep, you're wasted." He huffs, letting out an awkward cough. I groan, not wanting to go to sleep already. I pout my lower lip as he grabs my wrist and drags me to a bed room door so that I can 'go to sleep'. I look behind me to see Anya looking around in fear. 

She probably is looking for me. "ANYA!" I shout her name as her eyes shoot up to see me at the top of the stairs in front of a bedroom door. I watch as he runs up, probably assuming the worse as she sees Nathan Fuller trying to drag me into a bedroom. 

"I'm coming Ashely!" She yells over the music as she pushes her way up the stairs. I giggle as she says 'coming'. Wow i'm so immature when I'm drunk. 

"What do you think you're doing Fuller?" Anya seethes as she glares at Nathan who's attempting to open the bedroom. I'm pretty sure theres a couple occupying it, if you get what I mean. 

Anya rolls her eyes, leaning against the bedroom door as she waits for Nathan to respond.

"I'm trying to sober up your friend here." He says as he lets out a small sigh. 

"Why is it your business if she's sober or not? It's not like you ever gave a shit about her before!" Anya snapped, referring to the times he always bullied me. It was now my turn to let out a sigh.