Chapter 15 The Date

Just a tip. If u noticed I haven't written in awhile. Just comment on any chapter and remind me. I will then do it as soon as I can. Thank you!

(Y/N's POV)

     I wake up and press snooze on my alarm clock. I have a date with Jeff today but I totally forgot I still had to go to school today.

     I get up and brush my hair, put on a very little amount of makeup, and get dressed. I walk downstairs and see everyone eating breakfast as always. "Good morning child," Slendy says to me.

     "Good morning," I say before yawning and grabbing some pancakes.

     Everyone else was eating pancakes except Sally, Lazari, and Toby. Toby was eating waffles, and the girls were eating a bunch of sweets.

     After eating I walk out the door with my backpack and a list of names of the people I haven't killed yet. I examined the list and then Jeff, Ben, and Clockwork run up behind me.

     Jeff grabs the list out of my hands and looks at it himself. I elbowed him and took it back "Don't take with out asking or what's not yours," I say and circle 3 names and put it back in my bag.

     We get to the school just to see that it's shut down today from recent murders.. I sigh and we turn back around. Jeff smirks at me. "What..?" I say looking at him weirdly.

     "This means we can go on our date earlier now," right when he says that clockwork and Ben start laughing their asses off.

     I give them a '-_-' face and me and Jeff head home with out them. "We'll just go at the time we planned. Around 4," I say.

     "Aw man," we get back to the mansion and explain everything to slender.

     "Ahhh... I see. Please be careful, kill more people at a time so you will got o school more often," I'm starting to think Slendy thinks we stupid and he's just sending us back to school.

     We sigh and go to our rooms. I sit on my bed and bring out my laptop. I draw for about 3 hours, then browse dank memes for 4 hours, I then read a fanfiction that took half an hour.

     I got off my laptop noticing the time: 2:30 P.M. I sigh and get up and get ready. Around 4 I get a knock on my door (oh hey that rymed). Jeff stood in the doorway with a clean white hoodie.

     He cleaned his hoodie for me... Damn he really wants this date.... he desperate.

     Those were my thoughts I noticed I was staring at him and I noticed and looked down. "Wanna go... kill some kids or something...?" He asked me.

      "Jeff I don't kill children.." I say.

     "I know this place about 20 minutes away that has the cutest dog and a kid in it. I'll let you keep it if you kill the kid," he says with a smirk.

     "OK OK I'll do it!!!" I say with a smile on my face and sparkles in my eyes.

     He chuckles and takes my hand. We walk all the way there and crawl through some vents. We hop into the kid's room like secret agent style.

     The cute bulldog was laying next to the bed of the child. I stroked the bulldog as Jeff quickly stabs the child in the heart. He giggle together and run back out and into the woods. We stop at a clearing when we start to hear screams and police sirens.

     I chuckle and hold the dog smiling. I put him down and let him wander just a little bit. He didn't go for long as he layer on the ground and took a nap.

     Jeff starts to blush and looks at me. "Jeff.. are you ok?" I ask him.

     "You're smile is just... really cute, I don't see you smile often and it makes me happy that you're happy," he says smiling at me.

     I blush and can't help but smile. What is this feeling... I CAN'T POSSIBLY LIKE HIM RIGHT?! This is not not permanent right?!

     He get up and hugs me. I blush and I'm so shocked I don't know how to react. "I don't know how I say this but...." Jeff starts.

     I blush 50 shades of red. "I-I... I love you (Y/N)...." he stops hugging me and I starts laughing.

     "W-Whats so funny...?!" He said offended somehow.

     "It's obvious that you are in love with me idiot," I say laughing.

     He smirks at me "And it's obvious that you are a tsundere," he said.

     I instantly stop.. uh oh....

     He kissed me and I don't do anything because in so confused. He slides he tounge in my wet cavern and then stops. He pulls away with a sting of saliva connecting his tongue with my lips.

     I stay silent. "I know you like me, you can't hide it any longer," he says to me.

WILL SHE CONFESS OR WILL SHE NOT?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF CREEPYPASTA BALL Z. Cliffhanger time! I bet you all hate me now hahaha. Well guess what. I'll just cry myself to sleep and I won't let your hate get to me *sniffle* T-T.

Words: 890