Chapter 1 Meeting them

(Y/N's POV)

I am tired of this, my step mom won't leave me alone. "Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!" She screamed pounding on the door. My eyes start to get watery but I fight the tears. I'm tough I shouldn't cry.

I open the window in my room and run into the woods.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

It's night now, and I'm having a weird... erge. I start walking back home and I see a shiny thing on the ground. I pick it up and see that it's a steak knife, and at that moment. The erge grew. I smiled from ear to ear and laughed like a maniac.

I went back through my window and I see my door is complete like off the hinges. I sigh and walk through the door way, down the stairs, down the hallway, and into their bedroom. I go over to my Dad's side. I started to remember how he was only mean because he was bipolar, he's actually a nice guy. But I stabbed him anyways.

I heard him scream, it was so satisfying. "(Y/N) WHY?!" I heard my step mom yell.

I laughed "This is payback," I said raising my knife.

"(Y-(Y/N)...?" I heard my sister Rosa say from the door. I wanted to kill her aswell, but I heard sirens.

Shit they must of heard his scream. "Goodnight daddy~" I say like a toddler and open the window and run away into the woods.

I ran as fast as I ever ran in my life. I stopped for a rest on a tree stump, but it started raining. I needed to find shelter before I get sick. I wish I could go to a friend's house but I have no friends.

In the distance I saw a building, like a mansion. It was huge. Perfect! I ran there and opened the door. I saw many people inside and they all turned back and looked at me. I blushed, embarrassed thinking it was abandoned.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the book, yep this is the end. Jk this is only the beginning!!! I can't wait to write more for you guys! Love ya!•-•

Words: 374