Chapter 2 Moving in

(Y/N's POV)

I noticed everyone here is very creepy looking. Everyone just kept staring at me until a man they kinda looked like link from The Legend of Zelda spoke, "What the fu-" another man with pale skin and a smile carved into his face covered his mouth.

BEN looked at me and walked up to me "Hello pretty lady, what are you doing here?" He asked.

I sigh and I start to explain everything. "SLENDYMAN ANOTHER KILLER IS HERE," I jumped at the scream of a squeaky voice that belonged to a little girl by the couch. I learned later that little girl's name is Sally.

"Oh hello there, what is your name?" I blushed. I'm a bit confused. "(Y/N)," I replied.

Long story short I had to share a room with the man from ealier while I wait for my room to be decorated. I didn't catch his name yet.

I have a spare mattress in his room. It was so quiet I could even think, so I decided to take my phone out and do some karaoke.

I clicked on "Scars to Your Beautiful," and clicked on play.

"She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful
Oh-oh, oh-oh
And you don't have to change a thing, yhe world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're-" I stopped singing when I noticed the door was open and my roommate was peeking in.

I panicked and threw my phone at him and it hit him straight in the face. I felt bad. "OUCH FUCK," He yelled.

I was a blushing mess, I sighed. "Sorry, I understand this is your room. I panicked. So I threw my phone," he looked at me with a 'I don't care' face with a red phone print on his face.

"So uh, what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Jeff," (AYYYYYYYY) he replied with an attitude.

"Listen here you little shit, I'm trying to be nice," I said whacking him in the head.

"Ouch! Well you're not very good at it!" He yelled. We argued for another 10 minute until BEN walked in. "Can you 2 shut up? You're giving me a headache," He said.

"Nobody cares BEN!" We both said at the same time. BEN grabbed me and pushed me to one side of the room and Jeff to the other.

"If I hear you two scream at each other one more time. I'm telling Slender," he said will leaving and shutting the door behind him.

We both sat in silence. "Hey, I'm not the one to do this. But I'm sorry for that way I acted, I was just suprised," He said sweetly breaking the scilence. His voice melted my heart and I blushed.

"W-Whatever," was all that I could get out of my mouth. I look away from him so he couldn't see my face.

I could sense him staring at me, I got curious and looked back at him. I never noticed how pretty his blue eyes were.

My face heated up "Are you blushing?" He said chuckling. "NO. It's just hot in here," I said.

It was getting awkward so I opened the door and left.

ALMOST THERE JUST NEED TO UGH I CAN DO IT JUST NEED 3 MORE WORDS, THERE!

Words: 666