Chapter 7 Christmas

(Y/N's POV)

     I got a cute new outfit for Christmas yesterday! It's so cute I almost died (the clothes in the picture above). Wow I just noticed I'm acting like a girl for a change.

     I put my outfit on and walk down stairs. It was decorated to the brim with bloody red Christmas decor.

     I got many stairs as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some Reese's puffs. I sit at the table and Jeff sits next to me.

     'God damnit' I think to myself. I growl and glare at him. He gives me a 'what?' look.

     I roll my eyes and eat my break fast. "Alright everyone! Since everyone is awake, it's time to tell you I bought each one of you a present and you may now open them!" Slenderman announces.

     I get exited and slam the rest of my breakfast into Jeff's face and run to the Christmas tree. "YAY!" I scream like a little kid going to Disney world.

     We all get handed our presents and I want to open mine right away but STUPID SLENDER made us open them one at a time. Hmph.

     Masky got a new camera, Hoodie got a smile mask, Sally and Lazare got dolls that look like eachother, L.J got new colored candies, Jeff got a grip for his knife, Blah blah blah.

     It was finally time to open mine, I opened the box and saw a tinier box and a small phone case inside. The phone case had a sticky note on it saying 'From slender' and the tiny box had 'From Jeff on it'.

     I gasp and take out the phone case, the phone case had a circle and an x through it on the back. That had my name on it.

     "Thanks slendy!" I yell and look back into the box, picking up the smaller box. I look at Jeff who is covered in cereal then back to the tiny box. I open it and it's a heart locket that says 'Kinda Frinds' and I opened it and there's pictures of my blushing and punching him.

     I chuckled and looked up at him "Thanks Jeffery," I say smiling and putting it on. He laughs and smiles with his 2 missing teeth "It was worth it" He replys.

     I blush when I realized I was being to nice and looked away. Everyone went outside to play in the snow and I stayed inside and drank some hot chocolate.

     I had a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. Jeff then held a mistletoe above us and I blushed bright red. I looked up at the mistletoe and back at him.

     I was hesitant but I kissed him on the nose for 3 seconds and then stopped. "U-ugh!" I screamed stuttering and pushing him away.

     He stood a few feet away with a red face and a red pink lipstick print on his nose. "G-Go wash your face right now and forget everything that just happend," he smirked.

     "Oh, I'll wash it off later, and I'll never forget," he chuckles and runs away. I sigh and hear a splat on the floor. "Aw man I spilled my hot chocolate!" I say with a sad face.

     DANG 67 READS ALREADY?! Thanks so much guys! I haven't had this many read since my first book Garmau who got 500 reads. Lol. Hope u guys are exited for next chapter ♡-♡.

Words: 576