Chapter 12 ~ Tradition!

Start from the beginning

“Yep, do it every year.” Axel added.

“Okay, are you guys going to give me a proper answer or are you just going to keep switching vague answers cause let me tell you this little act you got going isn’t cute, it’s annoying,” You were beginning to get irritated.

“You hear that bro,” Reno grinned at his brother.

“Certainly did,” Axel mirrored Reno placing an arm around each other.

“You think we’re cute,” They Cheshire grinned in unison. Annoyed you flopped back down on Gippal’s back and mentally face palmed at their stupidity. You spent the rest of the ride back to your room attempting to ignore the annoying twins but it wasn’t long until you got to your destination.

The door was open so Gippal just walked straight in before placing you on the floor in front of him. Looking around you noticed half your class was here. To be more precise, the male half of your class was here. You were starting to get a little worried.

“Hey ------, Over here,” Sora called waving you over to come sit next to him. You noticed that all the beds had been pushed together in the middle of the room and a couple of chairs had been moved in. You decided to go over to Sora who was sitting in the middle of the newly formed giant bed. You kicked off your shoes and crawled over to Sora.

“Um, Sora… What the hell is this?” You asked giving your ever so rare bemused expression.

“Our annual movie night!” Sora beamed happily.

“At the start of every term our class always comes together to celebrate with a big movie night,” Riku further explained as he joined you two.

“Where are the girls then?” you asked feeling kinda out numbered.

“Girls aren’t allowed in the guy’s dorm so until now it’s pretty much just been a guy thing,” Riku continued.

“I am so not watching any chick flicks,” Seifer scoffed shuffling over as more and more boys joined.

“Oh and here I thought you were the romantic type,” You mock battered your eyelids to which you received a number of chuckles and another scoff from Seifer before he rolled over turning his back to you.

After a while of shuffling around until everyone was comfortable you ended up seated between Roxas and Ventus who looked so similar you had a hard time telling them apart, although apparently they weren’t twins. Axel was on the other side of Roxas and Zack had made himself comfortable lying across the three of you with his head on your legs. Natsu and Grey were forced to sit on opposite sides of the room when they almost broke out into a fist fight when Natsu tried to steal Grey’s seat. Apparently those two didn’t get along very well. Gippal got up and walked toward the window which all the seats were directed toward.

“You guys ready,” Gippal asked holding a little metal box.