Hell (16)

(There you go allinthishead...he's back!)

Dean opened his eyes to find himself on the floor of a cave type cell. What happened?

He put his hand on his back pocket and sighed in relief to find his demon knife was still there.

He stood up and walked over the the iron bars and shook them.

Solid.

"Dean."

He turned around at the low, gravelly voice.

"Cas?"

"It's all your fault." He said.

"What?"

"Sam's gone, and its all your fault." Cas took a step closer. "You cant do anything right."

As Cas took another step, Dean pulled out his knife, impaling it in the son of a bitch, hoping it was a simple black-eyed demon and not a yellow or red one.

Sure enough, blackness came out of the body before it disappeared.

"You're not Cassie." Dean spat.

He turned around and looked at the iron bars.

How the Hell was he gonna get out??

Suddenly, it slid open and as he was about to run when he was pushed against the wall by a force. Then a black eyed bitch came in.

"Well, well. Aren't I lucky? I get Dean Winchester. Seriously, I'm pleasured. " a female vessel with long black hair and blue eyes purred.

"Where am I?"

"Hell." She said. "Literally."

"I'm dead?"

"Yep. Interesting way to go too. Death by piano."

It all came back too him.

Cas

He'd left Cas

"Well why am I in Hell?"

"Well we haven't got John Winchester, so we thought, well, his son is the next best thing."

Dean scowled.

She came closer and began to pull up his top whilst biting her lip seductively.

"You know, your pretty an all, but I don't swing that way," Dean smiled

"So I've heard." She looked up at him before pulling his top back down and pulling out a knife. "Where shall I start?" She twirled the knife in her hand, looking over Dean, edging closer.

Just as she was about to make her first cut, Dean pulled out his knife, striking it into her chance.

He dropped to the floor and ran out the room before hiding behind a wall.

He looked around at the black stone and the dim red light that didn't come from anywhere depictable but just seemed to illuminate the place.

He saw a demon coming up ahead and quickly ran. He took many corridors and went down many stairs. He realised he was getting to the more hidden places. There were less cells and it was darker.

He figured that there wouldnt be an exit, if there even was one, down here so he began to go up when he heard a scream.

Sammy's scream

He froze. What if it was another trick?

Screw it

He turned around and darted to where he'd heard it.

He stopped at a door that was hard iron and had at least five locks on.

He undid them, slowly, cautiously.

Finally, he opened the door to see his brother chained up, blood all over him. He had black circles under his eyes and his face was pale.

"Sammy." Dean sighed.

Sam's head shot up. "No. You're not Dean."

"Have you been here the whole time?" Dean asked studying blood on his face.

Sam frowned at him. "Its you."

"Of course it is."

He broke into a smile of relief as Dean walked over. "Youre here. Dean, I've missed you so much."

Dean felt tears fall down his face as he undid the chains. It took about ten minutes but Sam was finally free. He pulled Sam into a hug. "I thought I'd never see you again..." He cried.

"I know. I cant believe youre really here. How's Gabe?" Sam asked, slightly excited at the hope of escaping.

"He was bad for a while but he got better."

"Good. How longs it been?"

"About three months. Hold on..." Dean frowned. "Are you...dead?"

"What, no. They just kept me in Hell so I wouldn't be found until they were ready for me to do whatever it is they're planning."

"Did they hurt you?"

"Not really. No."

"Then what's with the blood?"

Sam looked down. "It's not mine."

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Come again?"

"They fed me more blood."

"I'll kill them!" Dean yelled.

"Shh. " Sam hissed as he stood up, stretching out his ridiculously long legs.

"Come on, lets get out of here."

"Wait."

"What?"

Sam looked at him in fear. "Are you dead? "

Dean nodded.

Sam felt a tear fall. "No." He growled. "No, you're getting out of here. If it's not back on earth then at least to heaven."

"Okay, Sammy." Dean nodded and they snuck out.

They ran through, stabbing demons, left right and centre, stealthily.

They were doing well, climbing the numerous floor.

But after thirty minutes things came to a halt as Dean pieced his knife through a demon and nothing happened. He let go of the knife and stepped back. He looked up and saw that the demon had a very familiar face.

"That won't work. I'm not just any old demon, you're talking to the King of Hell."

"Crowley." He growled.

"Hello Boys."