Charlie :) (12)

Dean sat in between Cas and Michael whilst watching the film. He knew they were watching a comedy but he had no clue what was going on. It was something with Adam Sandler in.

All Dean could think about was Sam and how he'd let him down. He looked at Michael who had his headphones on and was messing with the now empty popcorn box.

Cas looked as though he was really engrossed in the film. He loved that about Cas. How he didn't have a care in the world. He wished he could be like that.

Dean stood up and kissed Cas on the head.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"Toilet."

He turned around and stepped over Michael. The rest of the row was empty so it was easy to get through. He walked down the dark isle before leaving the large room. He checked the screen number, six, before heading into the bathroom. It was empty as there were no other films due to start or end soon so everyone in the theatre right now was either working or watching a film.

He looked in the mirror. His face was pale, making his freckles stand out more than usual, and he had swear forming on his head. He put his hands under the automatic tap and watch them fill with water before splashing it on his face. He looked in the mirror once more before grabbing some toilet roll from one of the stalls and drying himself. He flushed it down and left the bathroom, nearly walking into someone who was entering. The person grabbed his arm.

He turned to meet a familiar face.

"Dean?!"

"Oh my chuck, Kevin?!"

"Dude where did you go?" Kevin asked following him out as if he didnt even need the loo in the first place.

"It doesn't matter. What are you doing in South Dakota?"

"This is the closest cinema that sells alcohol." (Made up fact)

"But you're sixteen..."

"Yeah but I didn't come here alone. Charlie's here and she's eighteen so she can get it."

"Charlie's here?"

"Yeah. Charlie, Benny, Lisa, Balthazar, Anna, Hannah (basically All the Novaks apart from Cas, Gabriel and Lucifer, I have no clue where they are), Jess, Jo...Everyone. Who are you here with? Your brother's?"

"Michael and Cas."

"Cas? I've not seen him in like two months. Not since Lucifer got kicked out."

"He got kicked out?"

"Yeah, Chuck kicked him out so he left with Gabriel and Castiel. Hey! You should come and see the others."

"I don't know..." Dean said, not really in the mood for socializing.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked, noticing how tired he seemed.

"Yeah," Dean said but his face didn't show it.

"What happened?"

Dean didn't feel like repeating it to everyone he was about to catch up with so he said "I'll tell you later,"

"Okay. Please come see the others...?"

"Okay, I'll go get Cas and Michael."

"Okay. We'll be in the arcade."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"NO!" Charlie screeched as Jo overtook her in their race. Her whole seat shook as she crossed a banana peel. "YOU BITCH!"

"HAHA!!!" Jo laughed.

Everyone else, consisting of: Balthazar, Benny, Lisa, Jess, Adam , Samandriel, Anna, Hannah, Rachel, Hester, Crowley, Metatron, Meg, Ruby and Raphael, stood behind cheering or in Crowleys case, throwing insults.

The race ended and Charlie came close second with Jo first.

Charlie growled and looked as though she was about to kill her when Kevin ran in. "Guys!" He gasped.

Seventeen heads turned to him and he was taken a back for a second before carrying on. "You'll never believe who I just spoke to..."

"Jensen Ackles??" Charlie asked frantically, standing up.

"No, but he looked like him."

"Oh my god! You saw Dean!" Charlie screeched and everyone looked at him excitedly.

"Yes! He's here with Michael and Cas!"

"So I guess Cas found Dean after all." Jo sighed.

"Well if it's meant to be its meant to be." Balthazar mocked.

"No jokes when it comes to Destiel!" Charlie yelled at him.

"Hey, what about Sam?" Jess asked.

"I don't know." Kevin replied.

"Probably fucking Gabriel." Crowley muttered.

Just then Dean walked in with Cas and Michael. They all ran over and hugged them and at first they were overwhelmed. Cas smiled with tears in his eyes at his siblings.

"Cassie!" Hannah squealed. "You look so much more like yourself." She smiled, remembering how last time she'd seen him it was after he got back from see his therapist, Doctor Watson.

"Yeah. Im back to myself now."

"I thought we'd never see you again..." Anna smiled sadly.

Meanwhile, Charlie was harassing Michael and Dean.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked after her OTP rant was over.

Dean looked at Michael who just nodded.

"Its, ugh...it's Sam."

"What? Where is he?"

Dean tried to think of what to say.

"He's...he's dead." Dean stuttered.

Then he realised, it could be true

"Oh my Sherlock." She gasped. "I'm s-so sorry." Charlie said before she began crying.

Dean was, once again, taken aback. He'd never seen Charlie anything other than hyperactive.

She pulled him into another hug as she cried. "I can believe it. What happened??"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Dean said.

"Yeah that's fine." Charlie rubbed off her tears. "Our film is starting soon. Can I have your number?"

Dean nodded and passed it her. She handed it back and he examed the contact 'Charlie :)' before turning it off and putting it away.

"Text me." She smiled before pulling into yet another hug.

"Take care, Mikey." She smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"You too Charles."

"Give Gabe my number, Dean. Come on bitches!" She summoned and the eighteen kids were off.