Gone (10)

After a couple of seconds, Sam finally opened his eyes.

"Sam!" Dean yelled and pulled him into a hug.

Gabriel pulled him into one after Dean finally let go.

"Sam, who was it? Was it one of us?" Michael asked, panicking.

Sam began to cry. "He killed you all..."

Everyone looked at each other nervously.

"No..." Cas teared up.

Sam suddenly jumped up and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Dean ran after and banged on it, barging into it with his shoulder. "Sam! Open up! I swear I'll kick this door down!"

"No! Dean, I'm not gonna let him kill you! I'm doing what I need to do!"

Dean froze. "What? Sam no!" He began kicking at the door whilst inside Sam pulled the towel cabinet in front of the door.

I know you're in my head. Sam thought. Come and get me bitch.

Dean kicked the door again and again until Cas came over and pulled him back before kicking it himself, sending the door flying off its hinges and on the floor face down.

"Sam!" Dean yelled before a figure appeared next to Sam before immediately disappearing, taking Sam with it.

"Sam!" Gabriel yelled at the empty space before collapsing into Lucifer's arms in a mixture of tears and self hate. He shouldnt have held Sam back. He was selfish. This was his fault

Dean stood in shock. "Cas..." He said.

"I'm here." He said, pull in him into a hug as Dean let out a heartbroken sob.

"Its over." Michael frowned. "Hes gone." And then, he passed out, unable to cope with the shock.