Blade (9)

I open my eyes and immedieltly see it. The demon. His yellow eyes in the darkness of the room.

I scramble to my feet as Dean turns in shock to the door.

It raises its hand, I'm pushed back against the wall. Then he impales Dean with the knife he holds in his hand. Cas runs over only for him to be striked, for some reason, he doesnt even slow down. Then Michael. He is levatated in the air only to be thrown towards the tv. I'm screaming for him to stop but he doesn't. He pulls out a new blade, its long and silver, and approaches Cas who is shaking dean's body and crying.

Lucifer goes into action and pulls out a blade, identicle to the demons, and goes to stab him but it is knocked out of his had and he is impaled with it himself.

I scream as a bright light flashes through the room and I'm temporarily blinded.

It happens again.

I open my eyes to see Cas and Lucifer, dead on the floor, with black outlines of wings.

What are they?

Gabriel!

I look over to Gabriel who's crying, bawling his eyes out at the sight of the four dead bodies.

The demon forces Gabriel into the opposite wall the I'm on and impales him with the long, bloody sword.

I expected a flash, same as the one with Gabriel's brothers but one didn't come.

The demon expected one too from the confused look he had as Gabriel slid down wall and landed on the floor.

"No!" I scream, my throat stinging.

The demon approaches me, a grin on his face and victory in his eyes.

"This is all your fault. You should have come all those years ago and everyone would be alive." He spat and I dropped to the floor. It leaves and in alone, only companied by the corpses of my brother's and they're boyfriends along with mine.

This is all my fault.