Storm (8)

A week past and everything was, for the most part, normal for the six boys. They stayed at the Novaks place and kept Sam isolated. One demon spotting him and the yellow-eyed demon would know his location.

Only Lucifer would get food as he was least likely to be killed as he wasn't Sam's brother (not through blood anyway) and he wasn't a lover so it worked. Cas could have gone but Lucifer wouldnt allow it. He couldn't risk his brother being hurt. Who knew if demons knew how to kill angels...

They occupied the sofa and floor in the lounge, each couple under their own blanket. Michael lay across the sofa, his head on Lucifer's lap, Cas and Dean leaned against it, Cas' he a on dean's shoulder. Sam and Gabriel lay back on two beanbags, Sam's arm around Gabriel.

On the low coffee table in front of them lay all the treats Lucifer had previously bought: Wispas, Twirls, Walkers, lollipops, rainbow laces, Doritos, seriously strong cheese for the Doritos because Cas loved to dip the cheesy ones in it, donuts, cookies and fruit pastilles. Also, a lot of alcohol even though Gabriel and Sam weren't actually legal to drink yet but who cares. In the oven was pizza and microwave chips cooked in microwave.

The house was silent apart from the soft hum of the chips and the talk of what to watch.

"The latest season of Sherlock is on here now." Lucifer suggested. "If we start it now we will finish it at..."

"How longs an episode?" Dean asked.

"One and a half hours. It's half eight now..."

Everyone looked at Sam.

"One am." Sam sighed.

"I wanna watch something else. Let's start a new series." Michael said and went to the kitchen to get the pizza. "Hey, Luce. What about that series we saw advertising the other day...what was it called?"

"Animals or something. It was one word." Lucifer answered scrolling through the 'Trending' section.

"Zoo?" Cas suggested.

"Yeah, that was it." Michael nodded.

The microwave finished and Dean went in to get the chips. "What's it about?" He asked.

Lucifer searched it and brought up the discription. "When animals all over the world begin attacking humans, controversial zoologist, Jackson Oz, tries to discover the cause of change."

"Sounds boring." Gabriel yawned for effect.

"Apparently main characters die, according to tumblr," Sam said, scrolling through his phone.

"Let's watch it!" Gabriel grinned, snatching the remote and clicking play.

"Who does that?? You can't kill a main character. I bet they don't." Dean said, coming in with chips followed by Michael with pizza. As he walked through everyone grabbed it off the plate.

"Woah, calm down." He laughed As Lucifer took three.

The room illuminated with lights as the episode began to play.

They got up to the second episode and were hooked.

"Mitch and Jamie totally need to get together." Michael said and earned a glare from Lucifer. "What?"

"That ship isn't gay."

"Oh. Apologies."

The episode carried on and Gabriel noticed that something was wrong with Sam.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah, just a headache." Sam smiled to assure him.

Gabriel nodded but wasn't so sure.

It was an hour later when the pain was unbearable and Sam yelled as everyone looked at him before Dean rushed over. "No, Sam." He cried.

Sam gripped his head and yelped in pain, sitting up as Dean pulled him into a hug.

"Dean! No!" He yelled and everyone watched in fright as Gabriel cried and Sam carried on yelling for Dean.

Finally, Sam went silent and limp.

Dean looked at Michael, fright in his eyes.

"What are we gonna do?" He cried.