Isolated (5)

It was early Thursday morning, two days since he'd ran into Gabriel, and Sam was lay in bed thinking about...Gabriel. He had changed. A lot. He was under weight, dangerously so. His face was pale and he had dark circles below his eyes. He'd even noticed scarrs on his arms when he absent mindedly pushed up his jackets sleeves before quickly pulling them back down.

Had he done this to him?

He took a deep breath, fearing the tears would spill. What was he doing? He was putting Gabriel in danger just by thinking about him. Maybe he should just disappear now. Before its too late.

No. He couldnt do that, it would destroy him and the truth was... sam needed Gabe. So he would stay as long as he could. Then if the threats came again, he would give up.

He would just give himself up to the demon.

If it meant keeping his brothers and Gabriel safe, it would be worth whatever this demons plans for him were.

He pulled himself out of bed and pulled on a clean top and yesterday's jeans. He walked into the en suite and brushed a hand through his hair before pulling on his shoes that he'd left in there after his shower the night before.

He left his room and sat on the sofa with his book. Being holed up in this apartment was driving him almost insane but if it meant his brothers wouldn't find him and become endangered, then it was worth it. Having Gabriel at risk was bad enough.

He couldn't leave though, if he did, he knew it would push Gabriel over the edge.

There was a knock at the door. Sam immediately jumped up and looked through the spy glass to see Gabriel practically jumping on the spot, his mischevious signature grin clear on his face.

Sam unlocked the door and Gabriel was in within milliseconds.

"Now either, you're really excited to see more or you need a pi-" he was cut off by Gabriel's lips on his.

Gabriel pulled away and closed the door, locking it before immediately pouncing on Sam, wrapping his legs around his hips.

After many minutes of hardly being able to breath, Gabriel finally pulled away long enough for Sam to speak.

"Are you okay?"

"Awesome, samsquatch. I finally have you!" Gabriel smirked.

Gabriel slid off Sam and bounced onto the sofa.

"Whats in the bag?"

"I brought entertainment. Sherlock, Doctor Who (season one to five) and NotNatural (seasons one to ten ). I'll leave them here so when I'm not here you don't die from boredom. What first?"

"Umm...Sherlock?"

"Yesss!" Gabriel cheered. "You know, Charlie would be so pissed that we're binge watching without her."

They both laughed before going silent at the thought of all their friends they'd left back in Kansas.

Gabriel coughed, "let's, ugh, p-put it in."

The first episode came on and they sat in comfortable silence under a blanket, Gabriel lying with his head on Sam's knee whilst Sam fiddled with his hair, both just enjoying each others company.

After season two finished it was four in the afternoon. Gabriel put in season three and kissed Sam on the head.

"I'm gonna go get food before you starve."

"No! Don't leave me!"

"Sam, it's fine. Just start the next episode. I'll be back as quick as I can." Gabriel laughed, prying Sam's hands off his arms.

"Okay..." He sulked as he left.

Gabriel laughed to himself before running down the stairs, excitement rushing through him, he couldn't wait to get back to Sammy.