Marathon (6)

Dean and Michael entered the small coffee shop and sat at the stools by the counter.

"It took us like, a day and half to get here, Sam's probably gone by now." Michael sighed.

"Lets just figure out what he did here. We know he left with a boy, we need to know who it was."

"Did Maya give you any details about him?"

"Only that he was new in town, only got here a week ago and that he was about the same age as Sammy."

"No description at all? Hair colour, eye colour, height..."

"He was short."

"Helpful." Michael sighed.

A girl came from the kitchen who Dean immedietely recognised as Amy Pond. Luckily, she'd never actually met him or Michael so she didn't recognise them. "What can I get you?"

"Coffee would be great." Michael smiled thankfully as she passed him it.

"Same here."

She passed him a coffee and began to clean the counter, putting the conversation to a halt.

The bell rang, signalling someone entering and she looked up, her eyes brightening.

"Gabriel!" She smiled.

Dean froze and Michael tensed, neither wanting to turn around. Surely it wasn't Gabriel Novak...

"Hey Alice." A familiar voice groaned.

Amy frowned. "Its Amy."

"Oh, sor-" the voice stopped. "Crap, i see plaid."

"What?" Amy asked.

Dean turned around, and sure enough, there stood Gabriel Novak with wide eyes.

"Dean!" He gasped.

Michael finally turned too.

"Michael!"

He gasped again.

"I ugh, I gotta, I - I, FUCK!" And with that he ran off out the shop.

"Crap, run."  Dean grabbed michaels arm

Dean and Michael raced out the coffee shop and after Gabriel who was surprisingly fast.

Gabriel turned through allies and across busy roads before finally running out of breath with Dean and Michael cornering him.

"Gabriel, we need to talk to you." Michael began.

"Sam's hiding from you." Gabriel blurted out in panic.

"Youve seen him?!" Dean yelled.

"Yes but he'll hate me if I tell you where he is."

"Tough! Gabriel, we've gone mad searching for him!"

Gabriel sighed. "We should do this somewhere else."

"Gabe! We need to see Sam!" Michael begged,

"Okay, I'll get Sam, you go get burgers, I forgot to get Sam one thanks to the marathon. I'll meet you at 221B in the apartment block to the west of the coffee shop. Ten minutes."

The brothers nodded before racing off. They had finally found their brother.