God (18)

Three chapters left!!!

Cas paced his room. His life was empty. He needed help. There was only one person who could help him.

Dad. Father, can you hear me?

Look. All those years ago...you left me. Me and Luci and Gabe. You abandoned us here and expected us to figure everything out. But nothing is right. I've fallen for a human. Each of us have. And Gabriel doesn't have his wings. I'm losing my powers! Dad...I need you! Please...help me...

Castiel felt tears rush through his eyes and he climbed into his bed. It was no use. Either God didn't care, or he couldn't help.

He would just have to get through it alone.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Cas opened his eyes to find himself in a field. Just a long, green, empty field.

"Castiel."

Cas turned to see Chuck. "Chuck? What are you doing? Where are we?"

"You called me, Cas. I'm here now, all you had to do was call."

"What do you -" he gasped. "You're ...You're him. Youre God!"

Chuck nodded and brought him into a hug.

"What's happening to me? I couldn't help Dean. I tried but it didn't work."

"Cassie...I brought you unto Earth to see if my creation, angels, were capable of human emotion. And they were. They were capable of every emotion apart from love. But you, Lucifer and Gabriel. You're special! You can love! So I decided to give you a normal life. I turned you three human. Gabriel was easiest, I just had to make him unable to get his wings. You and Lucifer were harder though. It will work over time."

"You mean...I'll be human?" Cas asked, hopeful tears in his eyes.

"Yes. But I've stopped your transition temporarily."

"Why?"

"There's something you've gotta do first."

"What?"

Chuck put his hand on dean's shoulder. "Go raise your boyfriend from perdition."

Cas grinned before pulling Chuck into a hug.

Everything was going to me okay.