THIRTY EIGHT<>THGIE YTRIHT

Elias stood in front of James's cryotube, a small frown on her face.

"When will you come out, Barnes?" She mumbled as she leaned her head against the glass, the cold surface soothing her.

"In time he will come out."

"Valkyrie!" Elias exclaimed happily and ran to the woman, hugging her tightly.

"Hello, little one." Valkyrie says.

"Can I have my memories now?" She asked hopefully.

"That is why I am here." Valkyrie says and pulls a sphere of light out her satchel. "This will give you your memories."

Valkyrie touched the ball of light to Elias's forehead, adrenaline rushing through her as all of her memories and some of her strength came back.

"Thank you!" Elias says happily. "But what about James?"

"That's for him to decide." With that, the Valkyrie disappeared.

Elias looked over to the tube.

"James, I remember everything! I remember you, Steve, Sam, Wanda, all of the Avengers, everything!"

She stood there, waiting for Bucky to react. When she heard his heart monitor start to beep rapidly, she got worried.

"Bucky, you okay?"

His eyes opened and he struggled to breathe. Elias opened the cryotube, James falling to the floor. Elias caught him, bending down on her knees.

"E-Elyzia?" He chattered as Elias hugged him tightly.

"It's me, James! It's me! It's okay." Elias broke away and kissed him softly, James kissing her back.

"I'm glad you remember." James says when they broke away for air.

"Me too." Elias says and looks to where his metal arm used to be.

"I'm getting a new one, Eli."

"You should keep the red star. It suits you."

"You know that stood for the Soviets right?"

"But I like it."

James rolled his eyes. "How about this: I'll keep the star but make it black?"

"Deal."

The two smirked at each other before kissing again.