SEVENTEEN<>NEETNEVES

Bucky and Elias laid together on their bed, tired and sore. Especially Elias.

"James?"

"Hm?"

Elias sighed then asked,"Why do you call me Elyzia?"

James rubbed his metal thumb back and forth on her arm. "It's because I've always liked that name better than Elias."

Elias smirked at his reason. "Well, if you want to call me Elyzia, that's fine with me."

"Really? 'Cause when I saw Rumlow call you Elyzia, you almost ripped his throat out."

"But that was different." Elias propped herself up so she could look into James's eyes.

"How was that different?"

"Because I don't know him like how I know you. When you were yourself and not the Winter Soldier, you used to tell me very vague stories about you and Steve and I'd tell you a bit about me. Of course, I got in trouble and you got your memory wiped, but I know things about you and you know a few things about me." She was silent for a moment before asking, "You mentioned a teen earlier?"

"Yeah, uh, she's an old friend."

Elias rolled her eyes at him. James smirked a little and caressed her face. Her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into his touch.

"Your metal feels good on my face." Elias mumbled.

"Glad my arm is useful for other things instead of assassinations."

Elias chuckled lightly and got on top of him, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"Am I suddenly your pillow?" James asked humorously.

"Admit it, you like it." Elias teased with a grin, her warm breath fanning his neck. James became a little uncomfortable.

"Whatever, Crimsenovna." He says in a somewhat level voice.

Elias grinned mischievously before letting out a loud gasp as James flipped her over to pin her below him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Elias raised an eyebrow.

"Well, lately you've been using me as your pillow." Bucky wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Aww! Squishy Bucky is a cute Bucky." Elias teased him.

"Shut up."