TWENTY ONE<>ENO YTNEWT

"Get this thing off me–AH!!"

Elias screamed as she clawed at the shock collar around her neck.

"Elyzia!" James started to struggle against the grip of agents as he tried to get to Elias.

Her body crumpled to the ground as the agent continued to shock Elias. Once he stopped, Rhodey picked her up and put her in the van James would be in. Her shoulder still bled, soaking her shirt and smearing on her neck. Tears from pain ran down her face as the agent with the remote made the collar vibrate, warning her not to say anything irrational.

"Eli?" James says softly.

Elias stared at the ground, tears dripping onto her jeans. Her eyes looked empty and lifeless as she felt the vibration on her neck.

"So, Crimson, what did you do in HYDRA?" An agent asked.

"None of your damn business."

The man shocked her again, Elias whimpering as she felt the shocks go to her head.

This must've been what James felt when they'd wipe his memory.

James sat there in the compartment he was locked in, watching the woman he loved get shocked by a stupid circle of metal and wires.

"Next time, the voltage goes to three."

"I've had worse, you idiotic dumb f*ck!" She yelled angrily, her eyes flashing golden white. The man turned the voltage up and electrocuted her. Elias cried out as she clawed at the collar again, her nails scratching her skin in the progress.

James looked away, not wanting to see anymore.

"What did they do to Elias?"

Steve stood with Sam as the agents lead Elias to a room. Steve stared at her tear stained face, bloodshot eyes, and the scratches on her neck. It broke his heart to see his friend like that.

"She looks....murderous." Sam says.

Elias glared at everyone. If looks could kill, everyone would be piles of ash being swept away in the wind. When she saw Natasha, she angrily yelled profanities in Austrian. She was immediately electrocuted after.

"Stop it! Stop!" Steve and Sam yelled as the agents roughly dragged Elias's away

"Captain. Falcon." Everett Ross greeted them like he didn't notice their friend being tortured. "This way."

Elias was thrown into a small room, the collar still on her as she curled up in a corner.

I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry, she repeated over and over in her head. Stay strong for James. For Steve and for Sam. I'm stronger than this.

Elias wiped her tears with her sleeve and looked around. Memories from the old HYDRA base came flooding back to her.

"No! Strucker is dead. He's dead. He's gone forever." She whimpered as she imagined Strucker walking up to her. She placed her hands on the sides of her head, her eyes wide as images from her past came back to her. Images of needles, syringes, and shocks filled her mind.

"That was very naughty of you, Elyzia. Breaking that agent's neck." Strucker's voice echoed in her head.

"He tried sticking that needle in my neck!" Elias's young voice echoed after Strucker's.

She remembered the punishment HYDRA gave her. She felt her talons form and her wings started to grow. The collar started vibrating, warning her to not do anything. All she did was laugh.

Drama queens.

"I've had worse! I was experimented on, tested on!" Elias laughed bitterly as she stood up. Her wings were fully formed and her talons were long and dark. Her eyes were a golden white and they glowed in the dim light.

"YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL!"

That's when the shock collar activated, but it was on the highest setting.