FOUR<>RUOF

Elias sat at her kitchen table, Sage's ring in her hand.

"What do these numbers mean?" She mumbled as she stared at the lettering.

A knock on her door made her jump. She stood up, grabbing her small revolver and looked through the peek hole. Steve and Natasha stood there. Elias sighed and opened the door.

"We need help," Steve said.

Elias nodded and let them in. "What do you need?"

"We need information on Hydra bases," Natasha says.

"Sorry, but I can't help you there," Elias says quickly.

"Eli, please," Steve begged.

"Well, there's a base in Austria. It's an experimental type of base. Using human experiments, gathering DNA from different animals. It's a cruel base." Elias says, remembering the insane subjects she met.

"What about in America?"

"Is this how you two look at me? An asset? An encyclopedia of Hydra?" Elias was starting to get angry. She didn't want to bring up her past life with Hydra. She wanted to forget. Forget all the bad she's done.

"Elias..." Natasha started.

"No! I want the truth! Do you two look at me as an asset?"

Steve flinched at her words. He looked at her as a friend, an ally. He didn't see her as an asset. But before he could answer, Natasha spoke up.

"You're the only one with Hydra secrets, Elias. We need help with taking down Hydra once and for all."

Elias looked up at Steve who agreed with what Natasha said. Elias sighed in exasperation before speaking up. "Alright. What do you guys need?"

Steve grinned and held up a hard drive.

"We need access to this."

"Well, I don't have a laptop," Elias says sheepishly.

"Then to the mall."

+  +  +

"This is stupid," Elias complained over her hair, which was in a braided ponytail. She wore a black LulaRoe Lindsey, a dark blue tank top, gray skinny jeans, and black high tops.  She had big, black-framed glasses and a lot of bangles and rings.

"Oh, stop, you look cute," Natasha says as she typed on the MacBook in the Apple store.

"Whatever." Elias started to grumble in French.

"Is everything doing okay?" An employee asked the three.

"Yep, just looking for a honeymoon spot." Natasha wrapped her arm around Steve.

"Oh. Where you two going?"

Steve looked down at the computer, seeing the location of a base.

"New Jersey."

Elias stood there awkwardly as the employee talked with them. He left a few seconds later, then the group left.

"We got some bogeys." Elias saw some Hydra agents getting on the escalator as Steve, Natasha, and she got on. Natasha whipped around to Steve.

"Kiss me." She orders.

"Why?"

"Obviously you don't know how to make people uncomfortable." Elias pulled Natasha to her and brought her lips to hers, kissing the redhead. Steve instantly became uncomfortable by the two but didn't say anything. The Hydra agents awkwardly glanced at the two before they went on their way.

Elias broke away, smirking. "First time you've seen a girl kiss another girl?"

"Shut up." Steve groaned in annoyance.