TWENTY FOUR<>RUOF YTNEWT

"Nice to see you, Cap."

Clint Barton shook hands with Steve as he greeted him.

"Sorry to call you away from your family." Steve says.

Clint brushed it off as Wanda came over to them.

"Hello, Rogers." She says with a smile.

"Hey, Wanda."

Elias tilted her head, a memory sparking into her head. She recognized Wanda. But where was the other?

"I brought the guy you wanted, Sam. I gave him coffee but...." Clint says and opened the door to the van. A man woke up and looked around. When his eyes landed on Steve, he started fanboying over him. Elias couldn't help but grin at this man.

"It's an honor to meet you, Cap. It's just–wow!"

Elias held in a laugh, burying her face into James's shoulder.

"Alright, now let's suit up." Steve says to all of them.

Elias followed Sam and James through the airport, listening to Steve's conversation in her comm.

"James, if I don't make it with you and Steve to the jet–"

"You will make it. Now come on! We gotta go faster."

Elias grabbed James's hand and ran alongside him. When she heard a thump on glass, she looked up, a questioning look on her face.

"Who the hell is he?" Elias asked as a boy in a red and blue spider suit came swinging down in front of them.

"Hello! Big fan of you three!" He greets.

Elias rolled her eyes and threw a punch at the boy. He shot webs at her face which made her curse very loudly in English. She struggled to get the web off, muttering every curse word or phrase with every tug at the web, the most said word being the f-bomb.

"Your girlfriend needs some soap, Barnes." Sam says as Elias finally got the web off, her eyes turning golden white.

"This little bastard is so dead!!" She roared and grew her wings and claws, then going after Spiderman.

"I can see why you like her." Sam says to James and the two chase after the raging woman.