TWENTY SEVEN<>NEVES YTNEWT

"Eli, you okay?"

Clint looked over at the blonde, noticing how hurt she looked. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was ragged.

"I'm fine." She says harshly.

Clint glanced over to Sam. He shook his head, telling Clint not to talk to her.

"Wanda?"

She slowly looked over at Clint, her eyes bloodshot and mascara filled tears stained her face. She was in a straight jacket like Elias, minus the shock collar.

"I'm okay." She says hoarsely.

Elias stood up and stared directly at the camera, her glare piercing the souls of the security men that watched the cameras.

"If I could flip all of you off, I would," Elias spoke to the camera, "but then at the same time, I could tell you people to screw yourselves. And I don't mean to sound like a child, but I don't deserve to be in a prison again."

The others looked at Elias, her face holding no emotion as she stared ahead of her.

"You deserve to be locked up, Elias."

Secretary Ross walked in, a small remote in his hand.

"I helped SHIELD."

"All you did was help Hydra and the Winter Soldier."

Elias glared daggers at the man in front of her. "Steve led me away from that. Ask Director Fury himself!"

"Fury's dead. Killed by the Winter Soldier."

Obviously he doesn't know, Elias thought.

"Then ask Steve."

"Steve is a vigilante."

Elias had a enough. She used her strength to rip the straight jacket off and punched the glass, cracking it and cutting her knuckles.

"Vigilante, huh?! So this is what the world has come to call World War II hero and Avenger, Captain America?!" Elias laughed coldly. "Sometimes I wish I was still apart of Hydra."

"And that proves my point."

Elias shook her head. "No, it doesn't."

"Then how does it not. Do tell."

"Because of James Buchanan Barnes. He and I have known each other for awhile. When I sometimes wish I was Hydra again, I look at James and see how happy he is. I think of the love he and I share for each other. So tell me this, Secretary," Elias walked up to the glass, a smirk on her face,"would a Hydra Agent tell you that?"

Secretary Ross was red in the face as he stared at the smirking face of Elias.

"Put her to sleep and turn the voltage up."

A white fog filled her cell as electrical shocks surged through her body, her screams becoming more and more faint as the sleeping gas put her to sleep.