SEVEN<>NEVES

"Sage killed your parents, Elias. Are you really going to let her get away with it?"

Pierce gave a twisted smile before gesturing for an agent. He nodded and waved his hand to someone outside of the room. Three agents brought in the familiar woman.

"Ah, glad you could make it, Sage. Is there something you want to say to Elyzia here?"

"It's Elias. And how is she alive?" Elias growled at him.

Pierce ignored her question as David turned on the blowtorch, the heat radiating onto her skin, giving her a warning.

"Elyzia, I really am sorry!" Sage begged.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" Elias snapped at Sage, her fingernails becoming talons.

Sage flinched at her words. "If I knew that you were Vladimir and Myra's daughter–"

"But you didn't. You killed them in cold blood!"

Elias struggled against her restraints. She wanted the woman in front of her dead. She wanted revenge.

"Rumlow, undo the restraints," Pierce ordered.

Rumlow walked forward and undid them in two quick motions. Elias stood up, glaring down at the kneeling woman.

"You want to know something, Sage? You want to know why they found baby clothes with us?!" Hot tears streamed down Elias's face as she shook with fury.

Sage frowned in confusion but then the hard truth hit her.

"Elyzia, I–I didn't....." Sage struggled for words.

"She just found out too! The baby clothes? They were baby boys' clothes! SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN YOU SHOT HER!!!!"

Elias punched Sage across the face, her eyes changing to golden white.

"YOU KILLED MY BABY BROTHER!!!!! And now..." Elias's voice wavered. "Now, I'm going to kill you."

Elias's nails grew into talons, her teeth becoming sharp. She took a step toward Sage, the woman looking between Elias's talons and her golden white eyes.

"Don't let Hydra turn you into a monster, Elyzia," Sage says seriously to the angered woman.

"I'm not the monster, you are."

With that, Elias swiped her talons across Sage's neck, blood pooling down from the wounds and blood splattering on Elias. Sage fell, making choking noises as she choked on her own blood.

"And it's Elias, bitch."

+  +  +

Short chapter, but I'll update again later on today. Vote and comment:)