THIRTY FOUR<>RUOF YTRIHT

"You sure about this?"

Elias sat in a chair while doctors attached machines to her.

"Yeah, totally sure." Elias forced a smile.

I am NOT sure!

"Remember, Elyzia," T'Challa says,"you can only stay in the Dreamscape for an hour. After that, we pull you out."

The woman nods and leans her head back as a blue green liquid goes into her. Elias yawned and closed her eyes, letting her mind relax.

Elias stood in darkness. There was no sound, no sign of a memory. She looked around until she saw a small orange light. She ran toward it and grabbed it. She was instantly taken to a memory.

"Please! No!"

Elias watched as two men grabbed a young girl no older than 14.

The teen kicked and struggled against them, but she wasn't able to get them away.

"Now, now, Elyzia, it'll be alright."

A man in a fancy suit walked up to the young girl, a syringe in his hand.

"NO! Let me go! Please!"

Elias watched in horror as the man stuck the syringe in the girl's neck.

That's me, Elias thought to herself as she watched the younger version of herself get carried away by the two men. The memory faded and she was back in darkness. Her neck started to ache as the memory was embedded in her brain again.

Another ball of light appeared, this time, the color was red. She hesitantly grabbed it and was taken to another memory. This time though, she was greeted by a small apartment.

"Elyzia!"

"Mommy!"

A little girl with wild blonde curls and a wide smile ran to a woman with the same blonde curls and smile; her mother.

"How is my little, princesa?" The woman hugged the little girl close.

"I'm okay, Mommy. And how's Clark?"

The little girl put her small hands on her mother's stomach, trying to feel the small baby.

"He's still too small, Elyzia."

Elias stood there, tears in her eyes as a man came into the room.

"Daddy!" Elyzia ran to her father and hugged him. Well, more like his legs.

"Hello, my little princesa!" Her father attacked her cheeks with kisses, making the little girl giggle loudly.

"Your beard tickles!" Elyzia squealed.

Her father stopped and set her down.

"Hello, my sweetheart." The man hugged his wife close, giving her a kiss (Elyzia saying "Ew!") and putting his hand on her stomach.

"And how's little Clark?"

"He's doing just fine."

Elias smiled and wiped her tears as the scene faded back to darkness.

A much bigger ball of light (the size of a basketball) appeared in front of her. She grabbed it and a memory came. She saw herself running down an alley, panicking.

"I'm trying to have a coffee and what happens? The Winter Soldier is sent to kill me!"

Elias turned a corner and started to climb up the escape ladders. She stumbled into her apartment, leaning against the wall and panting heavily.

"What's the rush, Elli?"

Elias turned away from her past self to see a red haired standing in the archway to the kitchen.

The woman (Elias's past self) smirked. "Romanoff, you know I hate that nickname."

The redhead smirked and walked up to Elias, noticing her cut lip and the big bruise on her cheek.

"He went after you again?"

"Yep. That's the fifth time this week."

Elias watched as her past self stepped past the redhead and walked into her small kitchen. She grabbed an icepack from her fridge and leaned against the counter.

"How was the mission?" Elias asked Natasha.

Elias watched in curiosity as the two spoke.

"Fine. Cap went ballistic when he found out about the objective Fury gave me."

Elias smirked. "Sounds like him."

"Yeah. He was pretty frustrated. Since we're talking about him, Steve was planning on coming over."

"He's gonna be worried about me, Nat. Remember last time when I dislocated my knee and I told him that since I have Inhuman abilities that I heal faster?"

I have abilities? Elias thought.

"Oh yeah. And that time where you fractured your collarbone?"

The two women laugh at the memories.

"Well, I need to get back to the Triskelion. I'll see you later, Elli."

"Elias." Elias corrected and hugged Natasha.

The memory faded and she was greeted by a bright white ball. She reached out and grabbed it, the darkness around her became a bright white.

"Elias!"

She looked around, squinting her eyes. She saw a figure walking toward her.

"Who are you?" Elias watched the figure walk toward her. When the figure was in front of her, Elias stared in awe. The woman in front of her was a full foot and a half taller than her, she was clothed in warrior armor, two axes were strapped to her back, golden wings were folded behind her, her pure white hair was shaved but had a fohawk at the top, the shaved part having golden and blue tattoos swirling on her head, and her golden eyes glowed.

"Who're you?" Elias asked, craning her neck to look into the winged woman's eyes.

"I am a valkyrie of Valhalla. You, Elyzia Alexandria Crimsenovna, are in need of something?"

"I want my memories back!" Elias says quickly but scolds herself for being rude.

The valkyrie smiled and kneeled in front of her. "Your memories will come soon. But I think your time is up. I will be back the next time you come back to the dreamscape."

The being stood up and started walking away.

"WAIT!!!" Elias shouted. The valkyrie stopped and faced her. "Before I lost my memories, was I in love with James Barnes?"

The valkyrie grinned. "I will reveal your memories soon enough."

With that, white surrounded Elias and she was brought out.