Chapter 29

6 years later
Hailey pov:
I woke up to Joseph shaking me. "Mom" he whispered. I opened my eyes and saw him standing there. "What Joseph" I said. "Kylie is crying" he said. "I don't hear her" I said sitting up. I got up trying not to wake up Joey but I failed. "Babe where you going" he said. "Joseph said that Kylie was crying" I said. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. We named her Kylie Sophia Birlem. She was 9 years old and she was in 2nd grade. She would always go hangout in Joseph's room. They were really close. Joseph is 13 years old now and he was starting 8th grade. I got up and went down the hall to Joseph's room. Kylie was sitting on the bed crying a little. I sat down next to her. "Why are you crying" I said while smiling. "I-I had a bad dre-dream" she said sobbing. "Awe its okay Ki Im here now"I said. She hugged me and cried a little more. "Now who wants to wake your dad up" I said smiling. "Me me me!!!" they both said jumping up and down. We all went to the room and walked in slowly. Then we all started jumping on the bed. "Wake up" Joseph yelled. We stopped and we all started laughing. Joey sat up. "Good morning to you guys too" he said. "Morning babe"I said kissing him. "Ewww" they both said. I laughed a little. "Go get dressed for school guys. First day of school lets go you can't be late" I said. They both ran to their rooms. I went down stairs and started cooking breakfast. I feel two arm wrap around my waist. "Morning babe" he said and kissed me. "You ready to go to the shoot today" I asked. "Yeah but im gonna go with you to drop off the kids. Their so big now. Josephs already in 6th grade and Kylie is in 2nd time goes by fast" he said. Then I heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen. They were racing. "I win" they both shouted. "Okay guys slow your roll" I said. They sat on the table and I gave them their plates. We all sat down at the table. "You guys excited for the first day" Joey said. "Yeah Im so ready" Joseph said. "How about you Kylie" I asked. "Im excited I heard we have a new playground" she said jumping up and down. "Okay well guys rinse your plate. Get your backpacks and lunches and you guys have 1 and half hours to do what you want but Kylie come to my room so I can do your hair" I said. They went to the living room and I took Kylie and did her hair really quick. I got dressed. I went down to the living room and turned off the tv and all the lights and we all got into the car. We were driving to the school and we were listening to music. Kylie loved to dance ever since she could walk. So we put her in dance classes and Joseph loved playing any type of sport so we put him in baseball. We got to the school. I parked and we got off. I dropped off Kylie at her classroom but Joseph said not to drop him off cause it was supposedly embarrassing. I just nodded and gave him a hug and a kiss and left. Me and Joey got into the car and we drove off. We had to drive to our shoot with Tommy Hilfiger. We were right on time. It was gonna be outside on the beach. They had a big tent set up. We went in and they assigned us our makeup person and our clothing person. Its took about 1 hour to do the makeup and they sent me to change. I got dressed and i got out when i got a phone call. It was a private caller.
Private     Hailey
This is Hailey Birlem. Who is this?
Oh i think you know who i am
Excuse me. You might have the wrong number
This is Loren aha rember the life you messed up with your children
Umm excuse me but my children did not ruin anything. Look im sorry Joey broke up with you but my kids have nothing to do with it.
Well they do but all im telling you right now is I have people that can lets say shoot their school haha
You wouldn't. Leave my kids out of this their young they don't need to be dragged into this mess.
Well if you don't want this accidental tragedy to happen i suggest you get a divorce from your husband haha
Please don't do this Loren. I really don't understand why you have to do this. Your tearing my family apart. Please don't hurt my kids ok. And look i rlly love Joey ok but I'll split it up if u want just don't hurt my kids.
You have to till 2pm or im sending my people and don't try to take them out or warn anyone because i have people outside the school ready to go in anytime.
After that she hung up. Joey came into the room. "Hey who was that on the phone?" he asked while hugging me a lil. "Oh no one just business call just the regular" I said trying not to look worried.
Joey pov:
I was getting out of my room after changing and i could hear Hailey on the phone. "Please don't do this Loren. I really don't understand why you have to do this. Your tearing my family apart. Please don't hurt my kids ok. And look i rlly love Joey ok but I'll split it up if u want just don't hurt my kids." What was she talking about?? Split us up?? Oh god this can't happen again. When she hung up the phone i went into the room. "Hey who was that on the phone" i asked like i didn't know. "Oh no one just a business call" she said but i can tell she was filled with worry. I just kissed her forehead and left the room.
1:30 pm
All i could think about was that call she was on. It obviously wasn't business and the whole day shes been distant and just ignoring me. We were in the car on the way to eat before we went to Charles house really quick.
Hailey pov:
We were sitting at the restaurant table and this was the time i had to break it up it was gonna hurt so much. But i have to protect my kids. And time is running out. "Hey babe u ok?" he asked concerned looking at me with his beautiful sparkling hazel eyes glistening because of the su hitting his sunkissed skin. The way his lips parted slightly when he was waiting for me to speak. I wasn't ready to end it but time is running out and i have to do it to protect my kids. "No Joey im sorry i can't do this anymore i gotta go ok" as a tears started falling down my cheeks like waterfalls i ran out of the restaurant. Still remembering his face. His hazel eyes quickly looked cloudy and his expression was the most sad thing i have ever seen it ever. I ran down the street crying my vision blurry not knowing where im going. I stopped at a park and sat on a bench. I sat there and i felt this pain in my chest and my eyes still blurry i called the private number again aka Loren
Loren Hailey
There i did it are u happy now. Please just stay away from my kids
Well done i thought i was gonna have to kill ur children
Well you don't so can i take them out of school now
Yes u can but if i figure out ur lieing you'll regret it
Ok just leave me and my kids alone
I hung up and cried. I called an Uber and went to their school and took them out early. When i saw Joseph and Kylie i was so relieved. "Momma why are u crying. Are u ok?" Kylie asked looking up at me while we walked to the Uber. "Yea Ki, im ok just had a hard day at work today" i said trying to choke back the tears and going back to thinking about it. We were in the Uber and Joseph hugged me. He looked just like Joey which made me more sad. We went back to the house. I told Joseph and Kylie to pack their stuff. They went upstairs and started packing. I went upstairs to me and Joeys room and he was asleep on the bed. His face was puffy and red. I could tell he was crying. I put the blanket over him and whispered "i love you joey. Im so sorry" and kissed him one last time. I was getting my stuff and i heard the closet door open. "Sorry for what Hailey" he said in a hurt voice. "Im just sorry Joey i can't tell u what going on ok but im not trying to hurt u" i said a little hurt. "Well u are hurting me. Why Hailey just tell me please" he said letting a tear fall down his face. "I just can't ok. I really do love you" i said letting a little bit of tears fall too. "But to keep me safe and the kids safe i have to go" i said. "To keep them safe Hailey really taking them away from me" he said crying a little more. "U don't understand" i said crying. "Actually i do ok. Loren told u to leave me" he said yelling a little bit. I froze and i was in shock. How did he know. "Ok look yes thats what happend" i said looking down. "Babe please don't leave. Just call the cops" he said grabbing his phone. "Please i can't shes gonna hurt them" i said. Then i saw Kylie and Joseph come into the closet. I wiped away my tears. "Ok guys stay here ok" i said while going to the main room with Joey. Right when i was gonna talk he got a text and it was from the one and only....
To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry for not updating. I've had a lotta school and personal problems and it was just kind of a lot to handle at the moment so hope u guys liked this update and I'll try to write more often.