Chapter 23

Hailey pov:
"Hello" I said into the phone. "Hello is this Mrs.Dallas" she asked. "Yes what happened" I asked concerned. "Yes um there was a boy that brang a gun to school and he was on the playground and he shot Joseph Im so sorry but he was rushed to Beverly Hills hospital" she said in a sad tone. I hung up and told Joey. I was crying a lot. Joey drove. I rushed into the Hospital and went to the front desk. "Do you know what happened to Joseph Birlem Jr" I said holding back the tears. "Are you his mom" she asked. "Yes" I said. She pointed to two doors that lead to a room. There were two seats in front of a desk. We waited for about a minute and a doctor came in. "Hello Mrs.Dallas and Mr.Birlem. Now the condition that he is in im sorry to say this but very critical" he said. "Can we see him?" I asked. He nodded and lead me to the room. There were a bunch of machine's hooked up to him. My baby looked so sad. I sat down next to him. I couldn't do this but I had too. He looked just like Joey in hospital. "Hey baby mommy's here. And now you can try to fight for me jojo please. I love you so much and if you leave me it's okay just fight as much as you can and in the end hopefully you wake up fine. Its okay if you don't just take care of grandma and grandpa for me okay" I smiled and kissed his forehead. I noticed that my brother was in the door way with red eyes. He came over to me and hugged me. "Why cam why does this have to happen to me" I cried. Cameron went to jojo and kissed him on the forehead one last time before. The heart rate monitor made a loud noise and it was the same noise that I heard when my parents passed away. And there was one straight line on the monitor. I froze. A bunch of doctors piled into the room. Joey shook me. I couldn't move. I was just stuck there. All the life drained out of me in that moment. So many emotions in that one second. I snapped out of it when joey picked me up and took me out of the room. I waited my the door. I sat there crying. I can't loose him hes my everything. I had my head on Joeys leg. Joey kept wiping my tears away and stroking my hair. "Babe hes gonna be okay" Joey said crying a little. Cameron was sitting there crying too and also comforting me. After 3 hours yhe doctor came out. And said "It's a miracle that your son got out of this he is now stable and a wake. Your son is a fighter" she said. I got up and bolted into the room. I saw Jojo with tired eyes. "Hey jojo" I said. He smiled. "I love you so much" I said. The doctor came in. "He can be checked out tomorrow morning" he said. I stayed next to him the whole time. We were talking a lot and in the end I realized that honestly you don't need all the money in the world to be happy cause family is more valuable than any dimond or ruby. That's what my parents told me when I was little. And now I know that their statement was true. It was late so I fell asleep next to jojo.
Really early in the morning
I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was my manager. I noticed that jojos bed was gone. "What happened" I said. "You have to leave today to go onto the talk show" he said. "Where's my son" I asked. "The hospital is gonna take care of him until you get back" He said. I nodded and we left the hospital. I felt a hands around my waist. "Good morning" Joey said. "Good morning" I said. I smiled. We drove to the building where it was. We were greeted by screaming fans. They were behind barricades with posters and their phones in hand. I walking over to a couple of them and signed stuff and took a picture. There was one girl that caught my eye. She was a teenage girl that was screaming my name jumping up and down. I walked over to her. "What's your name" I asked. "M-my names K-Kylie" she said stumbling over her words. "I love your name" I said. She blushed. I took a picture with her and signed her poster. I gave her a hug and left. There were a lot of flashes. We got inside and we were greeted by Ellen. "Hey guys" she said and hugged us. "So here's the plan um we are going to suprise a fan of your guys and were gonna be talking to her just normally and then when I cue the music by your brother Cameron then you guys come out and suprise her" she said. "So your dressing room is here" she said pointing to a door. We nodded and walked in. There were people waiting. We sat in the seats and they got us ready.

We all talked and I called the hospital to see how Jojo was doing

We all talked and I called the hospital to see how Jojo was doing. They said that hes doing great. The show started. She started talking with the girl. I realized that it was the girl I saw outside too. This is how it went down.
Ellen Kylie
So how have you been Kylie?
Ver good actually. I got a hug from Hailey Dallas oops I mean Birlem and yeah.
How much do you love Hailey
A lot she helped me a lot. She's just so sweet and I just love the whole family.
Well what if I told you that you get to meet her today
The music started playing. Me and Joey came out and she bursted out in tears. I went over to her ans hugged her. They brang extra chair's and we sat down. She was still crying. I hugged her. "It's okay stop crying. Calm down" I said. "Is this real" she said and everyone laughed. "So guess what" Ellen said to Kylie. "You get to hang out with them for a whole day tomorrow" she said. Kylie had a huge smile plastered on her face. "Sorry Joey you look so lonely over there" Kylie said and went over to Joey and hugged him. "Awe your sweet" Joey said. Kylie left backstage and we said by. It was time for our interview.
Hailey Joey Ellen
You guys just got engaged recently right
Yes
Let me see your ring Hailey let's show everyone
I gave my hand to her
Everyone oohs and awwws
You must really love her to get her a ring like that Joseph
She's my everything I love her with all my heart
Awe thanks babe
So you guys have a son together
Yes indeed
What's his full name
Joseph Matthew Birlem Jr.
Cute hes named after Joey
Hailey smiled
So what's next for you guys
I don't know maybe a bigger family
We talked for a little more then we got off the stage. When I was backstage I bumped into Kylie. "Hey girl" I said. "H-hi" she said. "Im excited to spend the whole day with you tomorrow" I said smiling. "Thanks me too" she said. Joey came over to me and kissed me. He looked at Kylie like he didn't notice that I was talking to her. "Sorry Kylie" he said. "Nah it's okay" she said and smiled. "We have to go but see you tomorrow" I said. "Bye love you" she said waving. "Love you too" I said and as soon as we opened the door we were greeted by screams and flashing cameras. We got into the car quickly and drove away.
Joey pov:
We had to take a flight to New York for a bunch of interviews and stuff like that. We got on the flight and Hailey didn't look so good. She fell asleep and she kept shifting. I put a blanket on her and I fell asleep.
Hailey pov:
I didn't feel like myself today or yesterday but I think its nothing. I couldn't get comfortable at all and I finally found a position that felt comfortable. I think Im...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does she think she is? That sounds weird but sorry for not updating. Love you guys. Remember your always beautiful and your life matters💕Comment and Im gonna pick 3 peo people to be in my next book. Comment who you wanna be with except for Joey obviously and yeah Ill be picking three people make sure to comment your name too