Chapter 19

Little recap of the end...
Tayler came with Hailey and Joey to pick up Jojo and they were getting off to get JoJo when they saw a person that Hailey thought she'd never see in a million years.
Hailey pov:
I stood there shocked... It was Ariel. I saw her holding a little babies hand. Damn is everyone having kids at a young age. I purposely walked in front of her. "Ariel" I yelled. She turned around.
Ariel pov:
I was picking up my son and yes I had a kid. I had a kid with Blake. It wasn't planned but I just decided to not give up the baby and stick with my decision. I heard someone yell my name so I thought it was just someone that wanted a picture. I turned around and saw Hailey. I haven't saw her in years. I wonder why she was here and she was with Joey and Tayler. I picked up Braden and ran to Hailey. I put Brandon down beside me and hugged her.
Hailey pov:
"I haven't seen you in years" she said hugging me and grabbing the little boys hand again. "Who's this handsome​ little boy" I said. "Say hi Braden" she said. "Yeah while were on the subject long story short I had a kid with Blake he's at home right now having meeting with his manager. So what are you doing here" she said smiling.  Her son went somewhere else but when I saw him he was with JoJo playing "Oh Im here to pick up my son. And yes me and Joey had a kid together. But were not together anymore cause he hasn't said anything about dating or anything so I'm assuming that were parents that aren't together" I said. "It's complicated I'll explain later" I said. "Jojo come over here we need to leave" I yelled. He ran to me and hugged my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair. He let go and looked at Tayler with a curious look. "Mommy is this your boyfriend" JoJo asked and pointed to Tayler. "No joey that's your uncle" I said smiling. He went up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey do you want to go get lunch with me" Ariel asked. "Yeah sure where do you want to go" I asked. "We can go to a I Italian place" she said. She text me the address and we drove to the restaurant. We went in and JoJo and Brandon instantly started running around playing. "Umm I think we should go to Chuck E Cheese or something" I said watching them run around. They all nodded and we left the restaurant. We got off at Chuck E Cheese and when we got in after doing the stamp thing they started running around. We got play cards for Jojo and Brandon got a pizza and they started playing games. We sat at a table where​ we can see the kids and we talked. "So catch me up on your life I missed you so much. Mario does too he isn't very fond of you anymore since you left without telling us" she asked. I started explaining the whole thing and while I was Joey started putting his hand on my thigh. He gost higher. I stopped and whispered to Joey "Joseph stop it!!" I said and kept talking. He stopped but still had a smirk on his face. I just ignored it. It was getting late so we left. "Hey Tayler can you babysit please" Joey yelled to him. "Yeah bro no problem" Tayler said. They got a ride from Ariel. "Joey where are we going" I said buckling up. "You'll see when we get there. And first you have to put this on" he said while holding up a blind fold. I nodded and he put it on and tied it. I couldn't see at all.
When we arrived
I could hear birds chirping. He got off and I could here leaves crunching. He got me out the car and guided me. He took off my blindfold off and I saw the same exact picnic that was there on our first date, in the same woods with the sun set and everything. We ate and laughed. He took me too the dock and we sat there with our feet in the water. I had a blanket over me. We watched the sun set and while we were talking he pulled out a black box. My heart was pounding. "Hailey we've been through thick and thin together and I don't know who could ever replace you. You make me feel some type of way everyday. I don't get sick of you and I never will. Would you be my one and only. Hailey Dallas will you marry me?" he said. I started crying. "You can call me Hailey Birlem" I said crying tears of joy. He kissed me and I felt so much joy to spend the rest of my life with this boy. And that's when I realized that I really do love Joseph Birlem. We left and I had the biggest smile on my face. We drove and it felt like we were 16 again with no worries. We got home and he instantly pinned me to the wall. He smirked...
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I wonder what's gonna happen next chapter?😏. Welp thank you for reading. Sorry for the short chapter dont wanna give to much away😉(hint hint somethings gonna happen next chapter so look out for the next chapter except for them getting it on if you know what I mean) yeah have a nice night or day or whatever time of day it is for you. I am so grateful for you guys you guys are beautiful and amazing. Don't let anyone put you down you guys deserve to be happy love you guys💕😙