Chapter 7

Hailey pov:
I woke up the next morning feeling sick and weird. I didn't bother to take a shower. I just layed there. I got up and went to the kitchen. No one was awake yet so i just went on my phone. I played Like Me by Phora (song on the top) and went on my phone. I got a text from Ethan.
E: Good morning😊
H: Good morning😊
E: Wanna hangout today
H: Ya sure what time
E: Like in 1 hour
H: Ok you wanna just hang at my place
E: Ya sure see ya there
H: See ya there
E: Bye😁
H: Bye😁
I started to get ready. I took a shower. Got dressed and all that stuff.

 Got dressed and all that stuff

I started driving to E's house. I put music on. I was thinking about joey and everyone else. Mario was calling. I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.
M:Hey what are you doing today
H:Hanging out with Ethan
M: Oh can i come
H: I'll be at your house in 15 minutes be ready
M:ok bye
H:bye
I started driving in the direction of Mario's house. I got there and he was waiting outside. He got in and we talked about how school is coming up in a couple of weeks and other stuff. We got to Ethan's house and opened the door. We had a key to his apartment. We said hi to Grayson. I didnt really like Grayson i hated what he did to me. Ethan ran down stairs and we left to the mall. When we got to the mall there was an instant crowd. I got seperated from Ethan I was scared. Some girls cused at me because im dating joey they call me names and stuff but I didnt really care. I got pushed to the floor by some girl. She looked down at me and smirked. I just stood up and tried to get out of the crowd while taking a few pics with my fam. I finally got out and ran into the nearest store. I just decided to text joey to see if hes awake.
H: Good morning😙
J: where are you
H: At the mall in a store currently hiding from a crowd of ppl
J: awe poor you
H: shut up
J: well can i meet you in the store that your in
H: sure but try to not let anyone notice you and im in Starbucks
J: ok I'll try
H: ok bye💕
J: bye💖
I turned my phone off and just thought about stuff.
Joey pov:
Ok so I have to meet haliey at Starbucks in the mall without getting caught. This is gonna be a piece of cake. I got dress. (Btw made the outfit myself comment what you think.)

  I got my car keys and drove to the mall

  I got my car keys and drove to the mall. I ran all the way to Starbucks.
Hailey pov:
I waited for about half an hour but i heard someone come into the café it was joey. I haven't been this happy to see someone in my life. He sat down next to me. We got coffe and just left and went to shop. I got some new things for myself and so did joey. I had to go to Pink/Victoria Secret to get bras and underwear because i was running out. So I went in and got plain solid color bras and some cute underwear. I only shop at Pink for bras and underwear. Everytime I look at joey hes just starring at me. He came up to me with something behind his back."I think you should get this bra and these panties" he says and gives them to me. Did he just call them panties."why should i get them" i asked."you'll see" he said while walking away and smirking. I just bought my things and left the store. While I was leaving I saw Ethan near his car. I just waved and he just smiled. I got into his car. I put on Myself by Nav. I was singing along when i noticed he put his hand on my thigh."Joey!" i said kinda loud. "Whats wrong babe" he asked cluelessly. I just ignored it and didn't respond because he knew what he was doing. We got to my the apartment and we kicked it at my house I changed into sweatpants and a baggy tee. Put my hair up in a messy bun and i just watched movies with joey on my bed. Ughhh he was doing it again. He put his hand on my thigh and started moving up slowly. He was close to my heat. But he just took his hand off. He was teasing me. Well two can play at that game."Babe im cold" i said."You wanna cuddle" he said smiling. I was in front he was behind me. I started just moving around alot but rubbing against him on purpose. He got an instant boner. I just kept moving around till I just stopped. I can tell that he wanted more but i wasn't gonna give in. I just tried to fall asleep. And thats how the night ended me teasing him and him teasing me but dont worry i might give him the rest tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating I know i got lots of comments saying to update and here it is. Ill try to stay active. So ya. How did you like this chapter comment 1-10 how much you enjoyed. Next chapter is going to get dirty😅😏