Chapter 14

Hailey pov:
I wake up to jojo running around the living room screaming "Were going Mwagcon" i thought he was joking."Mommy wake up wake up!" he got on top of me and shook me. I got up."What?" I said surprised. He just got off of me and ran to Cameron's room. I followed him and they were both talking about something. I just left the room and started breakfast. I made pancakes with sausage and bacon."Guys come and eat" i yelled they both ran out of the room and sat at the table."so he told you" cam asked."What" i asked acting confused."That your touring with Magcon, bart told me to tell you and I said yes for you" he said smiling. "Cameron can I talk to you" i said and took him into the hallway. "But Joey's in Magcon you know how I feel Cameron" I said kinda mad. "He's gonna meet him one day why not tomorrow or sometime on the tour at least. I honestly don't know why you didn't tell him you broke his heart Hailey I mean I love you in all but it was wrong to leave without telling him. He still talks about you and he is still looking for you he really does love you. Even though he has a girlfriend he still misses you he tells me everyday so you just have to give him closure please" he said and walked away. I was surprised that he still loves me after 5 years wow. Jojo was done eating so I decided to put my shoes on and get jojo and head back home. I am going to Magcon for jojo not for anyone else. We got to the house and I started packing. Jojo wanted to pack for himself so I let him. I asked Cam when we were leaving he said tomorrow in the morning so ya. I was done and I can hear jojo singing from his room. I opened the door and he was packing his clothes in his Pokemon suitcase. I closed the door and went down stairs to see a little group of ppl at my house. It was Mahogany, Cam, Matt, and Taylor. They knocked on my door Mahogany and Taylor have never met jojo. I opened the door and they all hugged me. Jojo came downstairs and saw Matt. He ran and hugged him it was cute. Matt put jojo down and said "We have a two surprises for you". He grabbed my arm and covered my eyes. I can tell we were outside and jojo was following me. Matt took his hand off of my eyes and I saw Grayson and Ethan. I ran to Ethan and jumped and hugged him. I missed him so much he put me down and I hugged Grayson. I loved both of them but I noticed that they were looking at jojo confused. "Are you babysitting or something" Gray asked. "No this is my son Joey but I call him jojo" i said nervous of what they would think. "You never told us-""I know and I didn't tell Joey ether lets just not talk about it he's already asking where his dad is just I'll tell you later". We walked into the house and Ethan went to try to talk to jojo but he ran to me and hid behind me hugging my legs while yelling "MOMMMY!". I just laughed and E kept chasing him. After a while jojo got comfortable with E.
Cameron pov:
We were talking about how Hailey is going on tour with us and I was talking about our plan while were on tour. I see jojo asking Hailey something. After her he was done talking she kinda looked hurt.
Hailey pov:
All of a sudden jojo stopped in front of me and E was behind him."Mommy where's my dad" he asked out of the blue. It hurts me to hear him say that. I miss Joey but right now is not the time to tell him about his dad.
The next day
I woke up at 7 am because our flight was at 9 am. I took a shower and changed into something comfortable.

 I took a shower and changed into something comfortable

I woke jojo up and bathed him. He got dressed himself.

We had time to kill so he played with his toys and I was checking social media when I see a post from Joey it said "Can't wait to meet you guys at Magcon" just seeing it hurt me

We had time to kill so he played with his toys and I was checking social media when I see a post from Joey it said "Can't wait to meet you guys at Magcon" just seeing it hurt me. Cameron was right i cant keep running away from the truth. I need to face Joey but when his girlfriend isn't there. It was 8:30 am so we had to get going. I got the luggage and put it in the trunk got the tickets and got jojo from his room. I buckled him into his car seat and I left to the airport. I parked and got out of the car. Instantly there were girls and boys surrounding and people saying things like "Omg its Cameron Dallas's little sister" and stuff like that. I got our luggage and got JoJo out of the car. We walked as fast as we could. I realized that Cam was waiting for us at the front while taking pics with fans.I hurried and got into the actual airport . We went through security and stuff like that when I here someone yell. "It's Joey Birlem and his girlfriend Loren" I instantly covered my face. I walked to sit down and wait for our flight to be called. Joey's girlfriend is way more prettier than me. I gave JoJo my phone so he can watch something on it. He was falling asleep and after like an 1hour they called our flight. I woke jojo up and we walked onto the plane. We got seats next to Cam and Matt. I couldn't sleep. But jojo was knocked out cold.
After at the hotel
We got to the hotel and Jojo was really excited. There were screaming fans. We got our keys and we figured out who's gonna share a room
#134: Joey, Loren, Hunter, Brandon
#135: Me, Jojo, Cameron, Matt, Mahogany
And the rest go in other rooms. I noticed that jojo wasn't beside me. Oh no. He wasn't anywhere in the lobby. We checked our floor and he was there talking to Joey. "Jojo don't do that you scared me" i said trying not to sound angry. "Hailey" Joey asked. "Hey Joey" i said with my head down. He hugged me tight. I missed his hugs so much. "Mommy this is the boy that's in the picture"he said pointing while reaching into his pocket and pulling out the picture. Joey grabbed it and he smiled. He looked at jojo noticing that he looked like him. "Ok Hailey why is he calling you mommy first of all and why does he have the same name as me." he asked confused. "Joey this is your son Joey" i said very slowly. "The reason I didn't tell you about him is because I was afraid that you would leave me and break my heart so I left to live in Malibu with Kelliane ok I'm sorry your probably thinking im a bad person bit I had to" i said ashamed of my choice. "So your telling me this is my son" he said. "Yes Joey. Jojo meet your dad Joey" i said. Jojo looked at him and hugged him." he has the same name as me" jojo said. "Wait what's his full name" Joey asked while jojo was on his back. "Joey Matthew Birlem" I said proudly. He looked at jojo and i realized that he was crying. "I'm sorry I just can't Hailey my girlfriend is gonna flip" he said putting jojo down. "How can you pick Loren over your own son" i kinda yelled. "Just, its complicated" he said. He left and I can tell that JoJo was sad. "Why did he leave. Does he not like me mommy" jojo asked. It hurt me that he thought that it was his fault. "It's not you jojo your perfect" i said lifting this chin up. We went to the room and I can tell that jojo was sad. I can't believe he picked his girlfriend over his own son. It was getting late so i put jojo to bed. Ik got a text from a random number.
RN: Hey we need to talk
Me: who is this
Joey: its me Joey
Me: leave me alone. My son is thinking that it's his fault now just got fuck your girlfriend cause it seems that you care about her more than my child. And you know what you don't deserve Jojo so just stop texting me you fucker
Joey: please listen
Me: No bye
Ii got off my phone and went to bed. Joey has changed. I miss the old him. I fell asleep mad and thinking about Magcon tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodnight😘 I have nothing to say and its like 1 am here and Im tired so ya hope you enjoyed. 1-10. I'll make the next chapter better fro sure and do Joey and Hailey get back together. Well you'll have to figure out in the next chapter🙈💕