Thank You So Much

Dear ppl who read my story,
Thank you so much for 3.54K reads. I could NOT have done it without all you guys. I honestly don't know how to thank you. As you can tell, or if you couldn't tell I make these because i really do care about Joey. And im blessed that I got and get to meet him so many times. If its buying tickets for meet ups or just seeing him at stores or in public. I just remember like that hes human too. Most ppl forget that he is just like us and he has emotions and fears like us. Most ppl tend to forget that and treat them like alien's. And for all the haters that all celebrities have or even for you just know that their thoughts don't matter it's what you think about yourself. Anyways all of you guys are perfect and beautiful in your own way. And im not saying it just because everyone else says it I mean it. Ok well I didn't mean for this to turn into a speech but it did so all I have to say is THANK YOU a million times for liking my horrible book. And in honor of you guys giving me 3.54K reads I decided a while ago that Im gonna start a new book. Im not saying what the name is but its coming out on...December 20. Hope you guys are having a good night,morning or afternoon whatever time it is for you and ya ik you guys dont know my name and im might keep it that way until maybe next year in January i hope you guys support me on this decision. And if your wondering I am girl.

Love,
Unknown❤