Chapter 27

Hailey pov:
There stood... Loren Gray. Joey's ex-girlfriend. (No hate on Loren shes my idol shes such a sweet girl). "So how are you Hailey" she said raising an eyebrow. "Your crazy" I said. "Oh shut up" she said giving a signal to a chair that was in the middle of the room. They tied me up and put duck tape on my mouth. I tried to get out it was hopeless. "So I heard you and Joey are engaged" she said pulling a chair in front of me and sitting down. I gave her a look. "How is it Hailey. You stole Joey from me so I stole you from him" she said. "Oh and I have your little friend who did this to me too" she said. Matthew was tied up too and the guys had him. He was knocked out. I tried screaming his name. They sat him in a chair and tied him to the chair and kept the tape on his mouth. He started to wake up. Loren ripped off the duck tape off my mouth. I winced in pain. "Dont hurt Matt" I said. Matthew was fully awake. He started moving trying to break free as I did. "Awe thats cute you care about your childhood friend or should I say bully" she smirked. "Yeah I heard that little story about how he bullied you" she said. "What do you want from me and Matthew" I said confused. "I want you to pay for taking Joey from me" she said. The guys hit me on the side of my head and I blacked out.

I woke up in a room on a bed. I got up with a horrible pain on my head. I got up and Matthew was sitting on his bed next to mine. "Matthew!" I said. "Hailey oh my gosh are you okay" he said running to me. "Yeah Im okay Matt Im just in a lot of pain" I said. "Your bleeding" he said. "Its okay Ill be fine Matthew Im sorry your in this mess" I said. "Hailey it not your fault" he said. "Yeah it sorta is" I said. I felt buzzing. It was my phone. It was Joey but then I heard the door open it was the two guys. I put my phone to record and shoved it in my bra. I was wearing a see through shirt so the camera can get footage. They grabbed up and put our hands behind our backs. They walked us out to a empty room with Loren sitting in a chair with
two chairs in front of her. They sat us down and they locked the room doors. "So how'd you sleep Hailey" she smirked. I just stayed silent. All of a sudden I heard a gun click and I looked over to Matthew and one of the guys had a gun to his head. "Please don't hurt Matt its not his fault" I begged. She looked at me. I was thinking. The guys weren't really focused right now. So I took the opportunity to get up really quick get the gun out of his hands shoot the first guys in the leg and shot the other guys in the leg as well. Matthew got up and got the other guns on the guys so they couldn't shoot. I pointed it to Loren. "Oh this is perfect" she said. "Whats perfect" I said. "Everyones gonna think that you have me hostage instead along with Matthew. Your lives will be ruined" she said with an evil smile plastered on her face. I laughed. "You really thought I didn't think this through did you" I said laughing a little. She looked at me confused. I took my phone out of my shirt and revealed that the camera was recording. "I guess you guys forgot to take my phone" I said. She looked scared. I stopped recording and called Joey.
J- Hello?! Babe are you okay?
H- Yeah Im okay
J- Okay where are you
H- I don't know its somewhere in the woods
J-Okay let the police trace your phone for you location stay on the phone
H- Okay and Joey your ex is crazy
J-Wait Loren kidnapped you!!
H-Yes she did but I got it all handled
J-What do you mean
H-Okay I shot the guys that took me in the leg and took their guns and Im watching Loren right now
C- What I knew she was crazy and I guess those boxing classes came in handy little sis
H-Is that Cameron?
C-Yes it is
Jojo-Momma!!
H-Hi sweety Ill be home in a little bit okay
Jojo- Owkay mommy
H- Alright I need to go and come with an ambulance too
J-Okay
H-Bye
End
"So Loren what were you gonna do to us" I said. She just ignored me. Matthew tied her up. All of a sudden I hear a gun shot and a pain in my shoulder. I fell down. One of the guys had a gun. Matthew shot him in his arm and took the gun and checked the other guy for another gun. I put pressure on the wound and sat down. I heard police at yhe front and ambulances. I went to the front door and unlocked it. The paramedics came rushing in and then the police. They arrested Loren and took the guys to the hospital. There were paramedics surrounding me too. I was bleeding from my shoulder and had a head injury too from them hitting me in the head. I had a couple of bruises too. I heard someone calling my name from a distance. It was Joey. "Hi babe" I said. "Oh my fucking god your shot" he yelled. "State the obvious much" I said. They took me too the hospital and Joey road in the back of the ambulance with me. We got to the hospital and took me to get the bullet out and all that stuff.

Skip Time

I was released that same day but we had to go to the police station to answer some questions. I gave them the video and we left. I went home and Cameron, Matthew, and Jojo were in the living room. "Are you okay"Cameron said walkinh up to me studying my shoulder with the stiches. "Yeah Im in a little pain" I said completely lieing. "Matthew your okay"I said hugging him. "Yeah they just took me to the police station and questioned me" he said. "Mommy!!" Jojo said running too me. I picked him up and Joey noticed I was struggling so he took Jojo from me. "Hey babe can I talk to you upstairs" Joey said. "Yeah sure babe" I said walking up the stairs. We got to our room and I sat on the bed. He sat next to me. "So babe what you want to tell-" I got cut off by him kissing me. We pulled back. "I love you Hailey" he said. "I love you too Joseph" I said. "Oh yeah about our wedding we have a couple weeks of planning because were planning on to have it in spring" he said. "Okay at least my stomach won't be popping out that much" I said. We went back down stairs and enjoyed the rest of the day.
1 month later
Its April and we planned the wedding for weeks now. My stomach was popping out a little but not too much. We didn't want to know the gender till birth so. In 2 days we have the wedding and I have my dress picked out and everything.
Skip 2 days
I woke up feeling amazing and I was in a cabin with all my women friends because it bad luck to see the groom on the day of the wedding and plus we had a bachelorette party the night before. And no I did not drink. It was time too get dressed...
To be continued
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Will be updating on weekends again only while Im on summer break. Thanks for reading my book.