Chapter 17

(Lets switch it up)
Joey pov:
I woke up to Hailey sound asleep and JoJo curled up in a little ball in the bed next to us. I could actually move so I got up and put another blanket on Jojo. I kissed him on his forehead and he woke up. He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes. "Hi dad" he said in his cute little voice. "Hey JoJo"i said sitting down next to him. "So did you have a nice dream" i asked. "Yeah I had a dream that we were all gonna live in house together and be a family again and were all gonna be happy cause mommy is happy around you but when you weren't here she was still happy but not as much" he said smiling. "Well I guess it's true that dreams do come true" i said. He smiled again. He hugged me. "I love you jojo" i said. When I noticed that he had fallen asleep on my arm. I layed him down again and I saw that Hailey was watching us the whole time. "You know your really good with him he's never been this happy" she said smiling.
Hailey pov:
"Were do you guys live anyways" he asked. "In Malibu" I said. He just stayed quiet. "Maybe we can move and we can live together like we used to say when we were 16" he said. "Yeah that's a great idea" i said hugging him. The doctor came in "You may leave now" the doctor said. "Okay thank you"he said getting up and sitting the wheel chair that they brang. The doctor pulled me to the side. "Mrs.Dallas you need to make sure he takes his pain killers" she said and gave me them. "Okay I will" I said and left. I went to the car and we got in. I buckled JoJo in and Joey got into the passengers seat. "So how have you been" Joey asked. "Fine and me and JoJo have to leave today to L.A. because he's starting school soon" I said. "I have to go with you guys I have to be there for our sons first day of school" he said. "But your gonna disappoint so many fans Joey" i said. "It's fine and plus I can't go back cause the doctor said I have to take a break" he said. "Okay Joey"i said. "We leave tomorrow at 11am so be ready" i said. "Can I hang out with JoJo for a while in my room today" he asked. "Okay he can sleep in your room" i said. We got to the hotel and Joey carried JoJo up to his room. I wasn't used to JoJo being gone. I just watched movie and relaxed. My phone started buzzing a lot. I checked what it was. It was a picture of Me, Joey and JoJo while we were getting out of the car it instantly went viral. It was captioned.
Jessica Pollo took this picture while they were getting out of the car but the real question is who is the little boy in Joey Birlems arms?
Everyone was tagging me in the picture and in the comments asking the same question. I got off Netflix and went to TMZ. They were talking about it too. Damn it. It was getting late so I decided to just turn off the t.v. and layed down.
The Next Day
Hazel pov:
I woke up to knocking on my hotel room door. I got up and opened the door it was Joey. "Why are you up this early we leave at 11" I said while rubbing my eyes. "You have to see this" he said bringing me to his room. He took me to his balcony door. There were thousands of fans and tv people sitting outside. He turned on the t.v. and they were saying...
We are currently outside the hotel waiting for Hailey to come out and awnser our questions. There are also fans they are all mixed with Cameron's fan base, Joey's Fan base and also Hailey's Fan base. They all have one question who is that little boy?
I turned off the t.v. and checked what time it was. "Well I have to start getting ready to leave and so do you. And also make sure to wake up JoJo" i said leaving. I was worried about this. I took a shower and thought about how were going to get into the car and leave to go to the airport. I got out and got dressed

 I got out and got dressed