Chapter 6

⚠WARNING⚠: It gets kinda dirty in this chapter. This chapter isnt important if you dont like dirty stuff then just skip this chapter. You've been warned.
Hailey pov:
I woke up to joey's strong arms wrapped around me. He looked so cute while he's sleeping. I realized that i had to go pee. I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up, i managed to slip out but im not sure if i woke him up or not cause i ran to the bathroom. After i did my business i took a shower. I heard someone come in cause i left the door open just in case someone needed to use the restroom. The curtain was closed so all i can hear was the toilet flushing. After like 30 seconds i heard them leave ok.
Joey's pov:
I woke up and Hailey was running to the restroom. She's so cute. After 30 seconds i heard the water running. Maybe I can get in the shower with her to "save water". I was thinking about it. I got a boner. Ughhh why i need to go pee shoot. I went into the restroom and i was gonna get in the shower but i feel like it would be awkward. And plus idk if shes a virgin or not. I did my business and left. All of them were in different rooms so i had an idea. I had a huge boner but i didn't want Hailey to notice so i did what any guy would do. (Ohhh)
Hailey pov:
I didn't feel like taking a long shower so i took a short one. I heard slight moans but i thought it was just Geo and another one if his sluts. I got out but i like to keep the water on because it calms me ik im weird. I played music and i got dressed and did my hair. ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

 ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I got out of the restroom to see joey masturbating wow

I got out of the restroom to see joey masturbating wow. Im still a virgin and this turned me on. He grabbed his boxers and looked embarrassed. "You need help with that" i asked cause i really didn't mind. If i was gonna lose my virginity to someone its someone i trust which is Joey. "Are you sure you don't have to" he said. Awe hes so sweet. "No it's fine you need help." he just nodded and looked nervous. I keeled down near his member. I pulled down his boxers and his member went straight up. "Horny much"i said looking at him. "Only for you babygirl" he said in a seductive way. When he said that i instantly got wet. I got closer to his member. I lightly stroked his length earning slight moans form him. I started pumping at a steady pace he started moaning which turned me on alot. I did that for a couple of seconds. "BABE stop teasing" he moaned. After i stuck his length in. He pushed my head down more making me gag. "UGHHH BABE DONT STOP". His dick quivered. "Im Cumming". Right after that he cummed i tried swallowing as much as i can. After i got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I got out and joey was already dressed. We went out and no one was awake. Wow its already 11:00 in the morning. I went to the kitchen with joey right behind me. I was getting everything to make Nutella strawberry pancakes. I felt harms around my waist. It was joey of course. "Thanks for everything babygirl" he said smirking. "I mean you needed help. And ik how hard it is for guys." i said kinda blushing "you look so cute when you blush". My face got light shade of pink. "I'm gonna make you feel so good when were alone just to return the favor" he said while pulling me closer. "Babe i need to make breakfast so let go" i said fake pouting. "Fine" he said while letting go of me and crossing his arms. I just kissed him really quick and went to go cook.
~
~
~
Everyone woke up finally they all came out to the livingroom. Including my ex Geo. I finished cooking and served everyone. We all sat at the table and talked. Geo looked at me and bit his lip. Im guessing joey noticed. His jaw was clenched and he looked at Geo. I was sitting next to him. Joey pulled me closer. I'm in love with joey with his smile with everything.
~
~
~
The day went by and it was time to sleep joey slept over again. I felt safe with joey. "I love you" he whispered as i was falling asleep. "I love you too" i said while dozing off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so sorry for not updating i was busy and i got logged put but its all Gucci. Goodnight😴