Chapter 10

Cameron pov:
"She's in a coma" the doctor said slowly. "She hit her head pretty hard while the incident " the doctor said a few seconds after. Joey sat down on the floor and went up into a little ball and started crying."this is all my fault i sould have protected her" he said quietly in his hands. The doctor left the room."No it's not Joey" i said reassuring him."She said to tell you that she loved you and not to ever forget about her." he said looking up at me. His eyes were all red and you can tell he was exsusted. This boy really loves my little sister. The doctor came back in."You can visit her one person at a time ok only family and friends allowed."
Hailey pov:
I could hear sirens. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I could tell them were panicking. They left me somewhere but then i blacked out. When I woke up I was perfectly fine. I was standing up in a hospital room. I felt different. Someone was coming in. It was Cameron I ran to give him a hug but i went right through. I looked back at my hospital bed. I was laying there it looked like i was in a coma. He sat down."Hailey,little sis please don't leave me. Im sorry i wasnt there for you im so sorry this wouldn't have happened if i had just been there" he said crying. He kissed my forehead and left. So im guessing im a spirit. "No i have to try harder just focus on getting back into your body. They need you and you need them." i said. Once again you black out. I felt pain again. But i couldn't speak. I could hear someone come in."Hey I'm Frimzy one of Camerons friends" (if you know who frimzy is comment down below) "Cam talks about you all the time I mean you seem like a nice girl." he said I could tell he was standing far away by the door. His voice sounded so soft when he talks quiet. Stop Hailey you have a boyfriend. I got the courage to open my eyes. "Nice too meet you too" i said softly. He looked surprised. He yelled for the nurse's. "Oww please stop yelling" i said. "Oh sorry" he said looking down. He left and the nurse's came rushing in. They took my blood pressure and all that shit. After that everyone came in trying to talk to me. Then I saw Matthew. He was looking down the whole time."Im sorry Hailey I didn't mean to hurt you" matt said coming up to me."Save it for your shitty group" i said to him."Omg Im so happy your ok idk what I would have done without you" he said hugging me tightly."You would have done fine" i said smiling. Cameron came and hugged me really tight. I called the doctor in."When can I leave" i asked. "You can leave right now just take it easy for the next week. And come back if you have any severe pain. Ok now im gonna give you a proscription for pain killers and you have to get them today" he said seriously. I nodded and they took me outside the hospital in a wheel chair and went home with Joey,Frimzy,Matt and Cameron in one big black van. The rest went in the other van. I hate Matt he thinks he can come in here and apologize after all these years. He tried to talk to me but ignored him. By talking to Cam and Frimzy. We finally got to the house and everyone got off and came to our house. I went to my room and locked it. I didn't want to be in a room with Matt he's a jerk. Not after what he did to me.
Start Flash Back
I woke up like usual for schoolI hated 8th grade but the only reason I went was because of my bestfriend Matt. We've been friends since kinder. He's a couple month's older. I wasn't very popular and I got bullied by this group of guys. I walked to school and went to my locker. The group of guys came up to me. One threw me to the ground like usual but someone caught my eye. It was Matt with this girl my rival and he knew it. I got up and felt horrible my bestfriend dating the bitch that's been making my life miserable. He came running after me and Britney came running too. They followed me into my house."Matt how could you with her after 13 years and you know she makes me miserable" i said yelling. He saw Britney behind him giving him her stupid ass puppy dog eyes."You know what Hailey your just a jealous bitch and thats all you'll ever be" he said while pushing me down."Matt you don't have to do this" i said afraid."I want too" he said the boys came in and they beat me till I was all bruised. And to top it off my own bestfriend was beating me too."I always hated you" then the words that I thought he would never say to me. "Go kill yourself you ugly horror" he said and he socked me once more. He'a the reason I started cutting he effected me a lot coing from one of my bestfriend. He started rumors about me and told my deepest secrets.
End of Flash Back
He beat me senselessly my own bestfriend. He did worse after that. I just hate him he swear's like he's innocent but he knows what he did. I heard a knock. "Who is it" I asked."Its Joey" he said. I missed his voice. I opened the door and let him in i closed it again."So how u doing" he said looking sad and tired."Good, babe you look tired you should get some sleep" i said."Fine can i sleep on your bed""Ya Im kinda tired too so we can take a nap together." i said. I layed down and then he wrapped his arm around me. And i layed on his chest(Picture up above).I felt safe with him. I could hear and feel his heart beat it was so peaceful. Its like all my worries and fears disappear when Im with him. I fell asleep without no worries.
Cameron pov:
I noticed that Hailey and Joey were gone. Oh no. You guys have you seen Hailey and Joey. We all quietly opened her bedroom door. I see them sleeping together."They look so cute" Mahogany whispered. She took a pic of them and saved it.
Hailey pov:
I wake up to awe's and their so cute and also camera's."What are you guys doing" I said getting up "its already night you guys couldnt let us sleep" i asked. Joey got up and sat in the bed with me."What r u guys doing" he asked confused and exhausted."Can you guys leave especially Matt it seem easy for him to leave" i said smiling. Everyone just looked confused. I didn't tell anyone."You know what i mean and you know what im talking about" i said trying to not cry."Hailey I-""Save it you know you ment what you said you know what you did to me" i said. One tear rolled down my tear. Everyone left and I just cried myself to sleep like i used to do after he did that to me. I fell asleep mad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1-10 how good was it. Anyways I have a fan account on IG its @thee_joey_show. Anyways Im having a small contest on there. And you have chance for you to get my number. Only 1 more person can have my number. Goodluck. Hope you guys are having great morning/afternoon/night what ever time it is for you and ya ily guys💕.