Chapter 15

Hailey pov:
I woke up to someone poking me on my cheek. I opened my eyes and jojo right by my face."Jojo what are you doing" i asked. "Mommy get up I need to show you something" he said while trying to make me stand up. I stood up and got dressed really quick and followed jojo. I saw Matt waiting at the elevator. "Follow me" he said and grabbed my hand. I was super confused. He blind folded me and I was holding Matt's hand and Jojo's hand. We walked out of the elevator and heard someone talking it sounded like Cameron. Oh no this can not be good. I heard another girl and hear footsteps. We walked a little more and it felt like I was in a room with someone else except for JoJo. They took off the blind and we were in a room with Joey and Loren. It hurt me to see him with another girl. "This was meant only for three people but Loren wanted to come" Cameron said while emphasizing the word loren. He clearly didn't like her. "Daddy you came back" jojo said while running and hugging Joey. "Who is she Joey" she said sounding snobby. "Hi Im Hailey Dallas and Im his friend" i said going to shake her hand. She just stood there like she was better than me. "Jojo come lets go" i said grabbing him when I feel someone pull me back. It was Joey "Hailey please don't leave again" he said sounding hurt. I turned around "But you already have a girlfriend so you clearly don't need me anymore" i said while trying to get out of his grip. I was about to leave when Cameron stopped me and locked the door and put the key in his pants. And so did Matthew. "Damn" i said under my breath. "Ok I'll listen." we sat on the table and there was breakfast on it but there were only 3 plates. So I just gave my plate to Loren because im not bitchy like her. She kept looking at me woth her nasty ass faces. "Ok the only way I'll listen if she leaves" i said really fed up. She just mumbled whatever and left and Cam locked the door again. "Hailey why did you leave me" he asked he looked sad. "Because I was afraid that you would leave me if you knew that I was pregnant ok and I was 16 and I was ashamed and I didn't want JoJo to think you were a bad person when I did tell him about you" i said trying not to cry. "I missed you so much" he said and hugged me like he used to when I was sad. "I'm sorry I just can't this is wrong you have a girlfriend" said and stopped hugging him. "Fine hold on" he got up and whispered something into Cams ear and he opened the door. After 15 mins he came back in he looked happy. "Now I'm single" he said and smiled. "You didn't have t-" i said before I got cut off by him saying "I wanted to I shouldn't have been an asshole yesterday I'm sorry" he said. "Joey it's not tha-" i got cut off by him kissing me. I hesitated at first but then I kissed back. I pulled back and smiled at him. "I missed you Joey but what about my son you clearly didn't want him yesterday" i said. "Okay​ but that's when I had a bitchy girlfriend now its just me, you and OUR son" he said while emphasizing the word our. "Joey I don't know" "okay​ fine I'll take you out to see New York tonight and you can tell me then when you make up your mind" he said happily. I nodded my head and left the room with jojo. I was already dressed and it was time for VIP to start coming in through the doors. I realized that we were already back stage. I walked to where all the people were. We instantly got crowded. We got out of the crowd and made sure to take a picture with everyone. We were about to start the show when I realize that Jojo was getting tired so I told bart that I was gonna go put him on the couch backstage and have one of the girls watch him. He nodded and I went to go put him in the back. I left him with a girl she was really nice. I left and they were already announcing people. I was after Joey so ya. They called Joey and he ran out and everyone screamed. They called me next. I ran out and I jumped on the gate thing. People were grabbing on me so I got off and ran on stage. They started playing music and stuff.
Time for meet&greet
Its time for the meet and greet and I can't wait to meet my beautiful supporters. I was in between Blake and Brandon. People started lining up and of course they called group A first. This girl came up to me and she told me that she had a fan account and everything and she gave me a letter and a gift. I said Thank You and she left crying I ran to her before she left and hugged her again. I got back to my place. Next was a boy and his friend that were kinda salty but I just ignored it. We took a picture and after one of the boys grabbed my ass. I went to go hug the other one and the other boy grabbed my ass again. It was pretty annoying. "Excuse me can you please stop and you know what I'm talking about" i said and smiled. They were surprised and just left. Brandon came over "Are you okay​ I saw what happened" he said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking"i said and hugged him. I saw a couple of people taking pictures. The meet and greet lasted for hours but I loved it because I like making people smile and laugh and making them happy is the best thing ever. We went back on stage and danced a little more and we threw water. I realized that Joey wasn't here. So I dicided to go to his hotel room to check on him. I hear him screaming and crying. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand already half way drank. "What are you doing Joseph" i said while walking him to the bed and closing the door. "What did I do to deserve you to be so nice to me" he said while putting his head on my shoulder. "Idk your just my true love I never forgot you" i said. "I'm so glad your here I missed you so much and maybe we can all be a family and be happy again like we were 16" he said still drinking out of the bottle. "Stop it Joey" I said and i took the bottle out of his hands. When I did I noticed something on his arm. I picked up his sleeves and there they were my old enemy's. "Why did you cut your wrist Joey please don't do it anymore" i said while kinda crying. "Why am I so dumb" i said. "No your not" he said and then he flopped over. "Joey JOEY" i said shaking. I checked the restroom and saw pills and a bloody blade. "Why did you do this no I love you Joey ok I want to be a happy family please don't leave me" i said while crying. I called 911 and they came right away. Before they took him i hugged and kissed him. "Your gonna be fine I know it Joey ok I love you"i said and they took him to the hospital.  Why didn't I just tell him about the baby this is all my fault I deserve to die that should have been me. I left JoJo with mahogany. I drove to the hospital with Cameron and waited in the waiting room. The doctor came out and said " Mrs.Dallas Joseph is...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is he gonna be okay. Well I'm gonna try to update as soon as possible and ya. New book is coming out in 1 day so ya get ready for that or maybe even tonight. Love you guys💕