Ch. 1

a/n; i wrote this book when i was younger and didn't know how to write a book, or much about sam and colby. but forget that, enjoy this
——-
My name is Kate Doh. You may know my brother,   Aaron Doh. I'm now 18 and able to move out. I'm going to UCLA for school. I have a youtube channel. I have 500,000 subscribers.

Last week Aaron called me and told me that i would be staying with them until I found a place of my own. He also told the that the roommates were in a prank war so be careful.

I'm now getting off the plane. I called Aaron

"Hey, Aaron were are you?"
"I'm outside waiting for you."
"Ok. See you in a few minutes."
"Ok bye"
"Bye Aaron"

As soon as I got off I walked outside. I felt the warm weather of California on my skin. I started looking for Aaron. When I found him I ran up to him and hugged him.

He grabbed my suitcases and put them in his car. We went into his car and we started driving to the house.

"My roommates and I have  surprise for you"
"Ooooooooo I can't wait"

When we got to the house, I helped him with my suitcases. He opened the door and his roommates were all waiting at the door with a sign in their hands and it read "WELCOME TO YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU GET A HOME!"
I read it and smiled.
"Awww thanks"
"Guys this is my sister Kate"
"Hi Kate" Everyone said
I waved

"It was nice meeting you guys but I want to unpack my stuff. Where exactly will I be sleeping?"
"It's up the stairs, down the first hallway and it's the door on the right"
"Ok thanks"

I started taking my stuff up little by little.

I had only 2 bags when I was asked for help. "Hi Kate, I'm Colby. Do you need help?"
"Hi Colby and yes I do need help"

A/N- Let's pretend that she has the same room as Colby but on Sam's side. Don't worry Sam has a room too

Colby and I took up 4 bags when I sat on the bed that was there. There was a couch and Colby and I sat on it. I looked over at him. He smiled and so did I. We stood back up and went to grab the rest of my bags.

When we were done he went to his room.
"Colby!"
"Yea"
"Uhh thanks for helping me with my bags"
"No problem. Are you going to watch the movie downstairs with us?"
"Yea I guess. Let me change into my pijamas first."
"Ok. See you downstairs."

I changed into pijamas, grabbed my blanket and went downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen making popcorn except Colby. I saw he  was in the movie room. I went to the kitchen.
"Hey Kate so we didn't really introduce ourselves earlier but my name is Corey"
"Hi Corey"
"My name is Devyn"
"Hi Devyn
"My name is Sam"
"Hi Sam"
"And my name is Elton"
"Hi Elton"
"Well it looks like you've met everyone Except Colby." Aaron said
"Actually I already met Colby"
"Ok then I guess you did meet everyone"

After everyone made their popcorn we all went to the movie room. I sat right next to Colby and Aaron. Aaron had a blanket so I shared mine with Colby. We started watching the movie.

I started to get tired but I thought I could stay asleep.

Later on I felt myself being carried up the stairs.
I opened my eyes slightly and saw it was Colby. I closed my eyes again. When I was put in my bed I grabbed Colby's wrist.
"Stay with me"
"Um ok"

I rolled over to the wall and I felt a dip in my bed.   I started falling asleep and before I knew it I was sleeping with my brother's roommate. He wouldn't approve of this. Oh well. That's tomorrow's problem

more than friends? [c.b]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara