Ch. 5

COLBY'S POV

Aaron and I were planning on having a party for Kate and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Aaron went to the store about 10 minutes ago. Kate went with Devyn for a distraction so she wouldn't come home for a while.

I walked to Kates room to figure out her favorite color. Her entire room was gray, black and white

I kept looking around to see If I could see other colors than gray,black and white. I  saw she left her computer on her desk and it was opened. It was a picture of a sunflower patch.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and went to the closest bakery. I asked them to make a cake that looked like a sunflower that said "Congrats on 1,000,000 subscribers!"

I waited for about 2 hours for the cake when I got a call from Devyn.

"Hello?"
"Colby she wants to go home. I'm getting gas right now but she wants to go home."
"Dammit! Ok the cake is almost done. How far away are you guy?"
"Well we're in Hollywood"
"Ok so we have enough time. There's always traffic so we should have enough time"
"Ok. Bye"
"Bye"

I grabbed and payed for the cake. I got in the car and drove home. When I got there Aaron handed me Kate's flowers. I asked him if it was ok to date her and he said yea. This morning i also asked him if he could get me the flowers. Then Sam through the door with a lot more decorations. Corey was home because Devyn took his car. Elton was away so he couldn't celebrate.

We all decorated. Devyn texted saying they would be home in about 15 minutes.
We quickly kept decorating. When we were done the house looked good. We were having a party and we were inviting all of our friends.

I got a text from Devyn saying they were pulling in.
"GUYS GET INTO POSITION!"
Everyone we invited said they would come but the traffic was bad so they would be about 15 to be 30 minutes late.

Kate and Devyn walked in and we yelled
"CONGRATS ON 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS KATE!"
"Awww thanks guys!"
She came over to us and we group hugged

"Kate I hope you don't mind but we made a party and invited our friends" Sam said.
"It's ok. I don't have many friends here so it'll be good to meet some new people"

We all went to the kitchen and we talked until there was a knock at the door.

Sam walked over and opened it.
"Hey!" I saw it was one of Sam's old friends from Kansas. He was my enemy and Sam didn't know. I guess I'd had to deal with him for a few hours.
I just really hopes he doesn't make a move on Kate.

People started getting here about 5 minutes after which was a relief. Brennen didn't even knock he just came through the front door. He ran over to us.
"This is great party!" He said
"WHAT?!" Kate and I said
"I SAID THIS IS A GREAT PARTY!" HE repeated.
"OH!"

Eventually Kate left me and she went to talk to some people.

I went up to my room and grabbed the flowers. I just looked at them. I kept thinking of how I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

While I was thinking I heard Kate giggling and her door shut. I put down the flowers in my be and went to see what was going on. I tiptoed to her door and opened it slowly.

She was kissing My enemy Tyler. AGHH!  When they pulled away and Tyler looked at me and mouthed "Sucks for you" and he went back to kissing her.

I'm done! I think i should move back in with Brennen. I think I'll move in with him when my arm isn't broken. This is going to take a lot of thinking. I grabbed my hoodie and walked downstairs. I looked for Brennen and Sam. When I found them I grabbed their wrists and pulled them out front to talk.