Ch. 15

"We're going to okay a game called Truth or Put food on yourself"

"HELL NO!" Sam yelled
"Ooooo, Samuel has secrets!" Colby and I yelled
"What! No I don't"
"Then why don't you want to play?" I asked
"Cause if you ask something kinda personal I'm not answering it"
"Then you'll put food on yourself"
"Ugh! OK fine!"

I grabbed my camera and we went up to the roof.
It was hard to get up there but it was worth it.

The sun started to set so I had a great backround.

"Whats up guys! Kate here and today these two 20 year old me- boys are going to be playing a game called Truth or Put Food On Yourself. It's pretty self-explanatory and the looser has to go on Hollywood Blvd, which is right next to my apartment and run up to people and ask for hugs for 2 hours. So let's get started"

"First question goes to Samuel: Has Colby ever walked in on you doing something gross?"
"F*ck! Sadly yes, and it was really embarrassing"
"OK then. Second question goes to Cole: Have you cheated on any of your girlfriends?
"You know this answer and you're making me confess it to your fans? But yes I have and I wish I hadn't now"
"Good!"

We were about 30 minutes of the game
Colby: 4 questions answered, 6 unanswered
Sam: 6 answered, 4 unanswered

"Last question goes to Colby: Before we were dating and we liked each other, did you ever try to make me jealous by getting a girl to be your fake girlfriend?"
"So um.... here's the thing..... I. ...uh..... um...... yea...."
"YAY! YOU LOVED ME BACK A FEW MONTHS AGO TOO. But there can only be one winner, and that winner is SAMUEL GOLBACH!"

We went down to Hollywood Blvd. Colby somehow managed to not drop any food on the way down so I was surprised.

Colby ended up getting 3 hugs and 6 slaps.

We were about to give up when a fan started chasing him and he started running. Sam and I ran after them making sure we were recording.

We were all still running and Colby was running for the beach.

The closer we got to the beach the more food was falling off Colby. He didn't have that much food left on but he still had food on him. My fans were probably watching my snaps cause there was a lot of people following us. Colby got closer to the water and he took of his shirt and that's when the girls behind me, started running faster.
"COLBY RUN! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!" Sam and I screamed
"I REFUSE TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY BEST FRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!" He screamed while still running to the water

Colby quickly ran back for Sam and I and we ran as fast as our legs could run.

We were so close to the water when our legs just stopped and we fell. Sam was still recoding somehow.

We ended up talking to our fans and adding them on snapchat.

Colby and I went back to the apartment and Sam called an Uber home.

*IT'S GONNA GET WIERD!*
"So.....did you purposefully get Sam to win?" Colby said walking closer to me
"No. Why would you say that"
"Because. You wanted some of Colby"
"What exactly do you mean by that"
"You know what I mean"

He pushed me onto the couch and well you know what happens here

Hope you liked this chapter. My brother was telling me a story about the time he was on Hollywood Blvd. And I was about to call him and say " SHUT THE FUDGE UP! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GO BUT I COULDN'T CAUSE I WAS IN FREAKING SCHOOL!"

I got triggered

Also I was at my friends house and he was calling scary numbers using his brothers phone and he called a number and I think his brothers phone is hacked now.

Hopefully his brother doesn't send any d*ck pics.

I'll see ya little chicken nuggets later. Byeeee!

 Byeeee!