Ch 6

A/N- I'm writing this chapter in a Chinese restaurant. What a great place to write. Ok but if this chapter is kinda crappy it's cause I'm still trying to think of what's going to happenj

KATE'S POV
I woke up around 12. I went to shower and change.

After I did what I do in the morning I went downstairs. Nobody was home. I looked outside but everyone's car was there. I went to everybody's room. Nobody was in their rooms. I went back to my room and called Aaron.

I called but no answer. Then I called Sam. No answer either.

I called everyone but nobody answered.

After Max and I broke up we still kept on contact. I called him and he answered.

"Hello?"
"Max Ummm nobody is home"
"Didn't you have a party last night"
"Yea. But I don't think they'd go away because of a party"
"You're right. Do you mind if I come over?"
"No. Come on over. Not like I have anything to do"
"Ok. See you in about 45 minutes"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I checked everybody's snapchat. They didn't post anything. I used the thingy where you can see where your friends are and they all said they were still at home.

I checked their instagrams. Nothing except the group picture we all took last night.

I texted them all. I waited for about 15 minutes and still nothing

Eventually Max came over.

"So when was the last time you saw them" He asked
"Last night" I said
"Ok. Did you do anything last night"
"No i dont think so. Like I started dating someone last night but that's it"
"Ok..... Yea look I don't know where they could be. Did you check their snapchats and instagrams"
"Yea"
"Anything?"
"No"

We ended up thinking maybe they just went out without me so Max and I went to my room and turned on my TV and watched movies.

We watched about 3 movies, each about 2 hours long.

By the time we watched movies it was 7:45. Nobody was still home. I decided to check their instagrams, snapchats, and the text messages. They didn't post on snapchat but Sam, Colby, Aaron and Corey all posted a dramatic picture on instagram. I looked through the text messages and they were all left on read.

I called them again. Aaron was the only one who answered.

"AARON! OH MY GOD! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING?!"
"Ok Kate. Calm down. We all went to the beach.
"Really?! Why didn't you bring me. And why didn't any of you answer your phones?"
"We didn't bring you because Colby said you were sound asleep and we left pretty early. And we didn't have our phones off we just didn't have service at the beach"
"Oh."
"Yea. We'll be home tomorrow. Bye"
"Ok b-" and he hung up.

"Max you can go home now. Apparently they were all at the beach."
"Ok. Well I'll see you later"

We hugged and he went home.

I laid in bed just thinking about Colby. The other day I told him I loved him. I did but I don't think he heard me. I guess that's a good thing. I don't need him knowing I love him . How do people in movies make it seem so easy to get over people.