Ch 7

I woke up and I felt much better. I woke up with a smile on my face.

I got ready for the day and went to the kitchen. I checked the refrigerator and surprisingly there was a lot to eat.

I ended up eating yogurt with strawberry chunks and granola.

I went back upstairs and started watching netflix.

Around 2:25 I heard the door open. I ran down stairs and have everyone hug.

I was actually surprised nobody got sunburnt.

I said hey to everybody and went back to my room.

This entire summer i hadn't talked to my friends from home.

I went through my contacts until I found my best friend.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jasmine"
"Kate?! OMG I'm so sorry for not calling or texting you over the summer. I've been really busy with getting my things together for college oh and guess what?"
"Jasmine it's Ok. Most of my other friends were busy. But what?"
"I said guess"
"Your right under my bed"
"No. Ok. So you know how you ended up getting accepted to UCLA?
"Yea. Did you end up getting accepted too?"
"Yup!"
"Aghhh I'm so happy for you. If you want we can get an apartment for us to live together."
"That would be great. I'm actually packing for LA but do you think you could pick me up at the airport on Tuesday"
"Yep"
"OK see you Tuesday"

I went back downstairs and Aaron asked "What was all that yelling about?"
"My friend Jasmine is coming to LA because she got accepted to UCLA. I'm so excited"

He nodded and went upstairs.

"Where's my yogurt-" Colby asked"- You know I have to get those gains"

"Uhhh I ate it"
" You ate it"
He chased me up the stairs and into his room. He locked the door and said "Do you know what I do to people who eat my yogurt" I shook my head. He started stepping closer until we were face to face and said" I tickle them" He threw me on his bed and started tickling me.

"Stop! Ahahahahahhhahhhahhah"
"Nope. This if funny"

He stopped and he asked

"Do you really love Tyler?"
"Ummm well, Ummm it's a long story but no not really"
"Then why are you dating the guy if you don't love him"
"I don't know. I just I thought if I dated someone else I would get over you."
"Nobody ever gets over COLBY BROCK!"

I got off the bed and unlocked the door and left.

I went to my room and called Tyler.
"Hey"
"Hey. We need to talk"
"Ok. I was thinking that too"
"So I don't love you. I never did to start with. I just used you to get over someone"
"I was going to say the same thing but, I'm nevermind. But this means we're breaking up right"
"Yep. Bye"

I went back to Colby's room and knocked on his door.
"Come in"
"So we broke up. I'm actually pretty happy now."
"Why"
"Cause I can do this" I ran up to Colby kissed him on the lips"

We pulled away and Colby asked "Kate I know my room isn't the most romantic place to ask out a girl but Wil you be my girlfriend?"
I nodded and we just hugged on his bed