Ch. 8

I woke up and I was in Colbys bed. Wait..... did we do the dirty already?

"No we didn't do the dirty already"
"Oh. Good."
Colby turned around and we just stared at each other

"I Wuv u" Colby said
"I wuv you too but I have to get ready for the day"
"No you dont. It's Friday you don't post on Friday I-" Colby said "Wait! It's Friday! Dang it! I don't have anything to post!"
"Want to film a video with me then?"
"Yeah sure"
"CAN I DO YOUR MAKEUP! PLEASE!"
"Fine. But only cause I wuv you"

He went to shower and I went to my room. I went on instagram, when I got a call from my old friend.

"Hey Krissy!"
"Hey Kate. I honestly didn't expect you to answer some fast"
"Yeah well not like I have anything to do right now"
"Oh. So I started YouTube a few months ago and I was wondering if you had an apartment I could live with you in"
"Umm yea. You remember Jasmine right?"
"Yup"
"OK so she's going to be living with us as well"
"Great!"

"Do you need me to pick you up at the airport?"
"Yea."
"OK. When does your plane land"
"On Wednesday at like 9:00 pm"
"OK when you land I'll send you the info to the apartment"
"OK bye"

I quickly went on my laptop and started looking at some apartment buildings. Jasmine and Krissy, all did YouTube so I'm pretty sure we could have a nice apartment.

I kept looking until I found the perfect apartment

I realized it only had 2 bedrooms but I'm pretty sure Jasmine and Krissy could share a room or on of them could sleep on the couch

I added Krissy and Jasmine in a group chat and I told them they would have to share a room or one of them sleep in the living room.

Jasmine said she would sleep in the living room.

I scheduled a tour so I could see the place in person before we rented it.

I quickly changed into clean clothes and grabbed my makeup.

I ran into Colbys room and he was on his phone.

"Ya ready!?"
"No. I have to set up the lights"
"Let's go downstairs then"
"Ok"

We went downstairs and filmed the video

Let's just say Colby brought the Colleen wig and wore it after the makeup was done.

After I did his makeup, I went to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I had the tour today of the apartment and I didn't want to go alone so I asked Aaron if he wanted to come with me. He said yes.

I rushed his to get ready cause I was really excited.

When we got to the apartment, the view was amazing. The apartment already came furnished so we didn't have to worry about furniture.

After we got the tour I decided to rent it.

I could start moving in whenever I was able to.

Aaron and I went home and I ran into Colbys room.

"GUESS WHAT!?" I yelled
"What"
"I'm moving into my new apartment"
"Yay! I guess but now if I want to cuddle I have to drive to your apartment instead of just walking across the hall"
"You're right but just call Brennen. I'm sure he won't have a problem cuddling with you"
"Ok. I will"

I went to my room, grabbed my laptop and went back to Colbys room. I was editing on the couch while he edited on his desk.

After we both finished doing our editing, it was 4:15.

"Can we do something now"
"Like what"
"I don't know"
"Do you want to come with Brennen and I to call scary numbers later"
"Yea! Sounds fun"

When it was 5, Colby and I left to go get dinner with Brennen then go call scary numbers.

We just made jokes while eating and vlogging.

We called the scary numbers and went home.

m