Explanation

"Will you please explain this to me?" Bella says when we get home that night.

"Okay, fine! Don't kill me!" I say. Charlie was already asleep, so we were in my room sitting on my bed in our pajamas and eating popcorn.

"Well?!" she asks.

"Billy only just told me the other day, but he's my biological father, so that makes Jake my half brother," I say.

"How?" she asks.

"Before Sarah was pregnant with Jacob, Billy and my mom got drunk and had sex, thus getting my mom pregnant. Then Sarah got pregnant after my mom had me, then Sarah had Jake, then Sarah died when Jake was nine, and I was ten. Sarah and my mom both died the same way. I remember going to her funeral, and her coffin was nailed shut. Sarah was like my second mother. Every summer that I would visit here, I would spend at least 12 hours at their house every day. But After Sarah died, my mom and I stopped visiting. I never knew why my mom never talked to or about Billy all that much, but now I do. It all makes perfect sense," I say.

"That also explains why you're a wolf?" she questions.

"Yeah, I'm half Quileute, that's why, and it's prettty much direct blood line too. My great grandfather is Ephraim Black. Same as Jake," I say.

"Wow!" she says, "Does he know?"

"I don't think so," I say, "Now that I've told you what I had to say, you should tell me what Jake meant by you're marrying Edward!"

"Oh, that," she says.

"You don't sound too happy about it," I say.

"No, I am! It's just, Jacob," she says.

"What about him?" I ask.

"I didn't want him to find out that way," she says.

"He'll be fine. He'll find his imprint someday, and he'll let all this go, but he's never going to stop loving you, I know that much," I say.

"I hope so," she says.

"Don't hope, know," I say.

"So waht are you gunna do now that you know who your bio-dad is?" she asks.

"I can talk to Billy and Charlie, and see if I can move out to La Push, but there's no telling," I say, "I need to be in La Push, for pack reasons, but for family reasons, we might have to find a lawyer."

"So my favorite cousin might not be living with me anymore?" she asks.

"I don't know, maybe, maybe not," I say, "Let's just go to bed, it's been a long day."

"You're right, it's like 11 now!" she says. She gives me a hug, and walks out. I brush my teeth, and climb in bed.