Time Flies

Before Jake and Billy left, Jake said I should come out to the reservation, and I gladly said that I would soon enough.

I hear the door bell ring again, and I open it, only to reveal a tall guy. He had light brown hair, and unnatural gold colored eyes.

"Bella, someone's here for you!" I yell to her, assuming that this is her boyfriend that she was telling me about.

"Edward, this is my cousin Shelby, Shelby, this is my boyfriend Edward Cullen," she says. We shake hands. His skin is unnaturally cold.

"It's nice to meet you Shelby," Edward says slowly, not taking his eyes of me once.

"You too," I say, "I'm going to head up to my room, and finish putting my things away."

"Okay, I'll see you when I get home. Charlie! I'm going out with Edward!" Bella says.

"Be back by eleven!" he yells back

I head up the steps to my room, only to see a half naked Jacob laying on my bed, looking at the picture that was on my bedside table.

"Jake! What are you doing here! I thought you left already!" I whisper/yell.

"I came back, after I dropped my dad off," he says.

"Not to be rude, but why?" I ask. I grab an old shirt from Wyoming, and a pair of black Nike shorts, and go into my bathroom, that is connected to my room, and change, then throw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head.

"What? I can't see my best friend that I haven't seen since 2002?" he asks.

"You got me there," I say. He laughs.

We talk for what seems like only twenty minutes, but in reality, it was two whole hours!

I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!

A wolf howls, and Jake says, "I've gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow." He envelopes me in a hug, then jumps out of my window.

"See ya Jake," I say. I turn on my bedside lamp, and turn of my overhead light. I grab my computer, and climb in bed. I email all my friends from New Mexico, and tell them how I'm doing, and that I'll send them a post card or something.

Around 10:45, I shut my computer off, and put it back on my desk, and go to sleep.