Mings

I just heard a restaurant that has been open since I was born, is closing. It was Chinese food and it was the best Chinese food I have ever tasted. PF Changs couldn't beat it. In a world where your stability relies on keeping a balanced foundation, mine was totally rocked today. I really feel like crying and the pressure is coming down hard on my chest. I don't know what I will do when we go back home for vacation. I feel like picking up a chair and throwing it at the wall. I don't know if I can handle this. My husband is laughing at me telling me I am over reacting. I don't think I am over reacting. 

This is something that I will never have again. It's like a death in my life. I am trying to cope but the blackness is closing in and the bad fact is my husband doesn't seem to care. I CARE AND I AM MAD AS HELL. But I want to bawl too. Damn Paul, the owner of the restaurant, he is just being selfish. I guess he got hit with a fine for not being compliant with the disabilities act. Well fork out the money tight ass. Disabled people would like to eat your food too. You have made plenty of money off this town and to just close the doors without any notice is very selfish!!!!

This restaurant was suppose to get me through menopause. Well, that's out the door now!

If you've ever felt like having a melt down like this, please comment. I need to know I am not alone!!!!