Chapter 17- Houseboy

Remember to comment and shit you know the drill xoxo Marlon Teixeira as Emment =>>>

Chapter 17- Houseboy

Jailbait's P.O.V

The sound of a door slamming jolted me awake. My head snapped up and I blinked a couple of times to try and clear my vision. Two silhouettes were approaching me. I went to wipe my hair away from my face but my hands were restricted tightly. I looked down and groaned as I realized my wrists were tightly fastened to the arms of a wooden chair and guessing by the immobility of my legs, the situation was similar.

My eyes struggled to focus on the two people standing before me. The next time I plan to go on a little adventure, I’ll surely bring my glasses. One of the men came closer to me and crouched down. He was close enough to me that I could smell the tobacco off his breath. I growled and pulled away from him as he reached towards me. With a flick of his wrist he backhanded me across my face. I inhaled sharply as the sting of his hand settled on my cheek. I dragged my head back around so my eyes were at an equal level with his. His glare matched mine.

“We’ll be having none of that.” He says. He reached for my face again but I pulled away. I’ll be damned if I let this creep tough me.

“Yeah,” I whispered, my voice was embarrassingly croaky, “We’ll be having none of that.”  His icy blue eyes narrowed into slits and he grabbed my hair and forced my chin up.

“What an arrogant pup.” He leaned in closer and my hands clenched around the arms of the chair. I could taste his cologne on my tongue as he pressed his cheek against mine that was still sore. I yelped as he took the lobe of my ear into his mouth and sucked. The sick fucker- he actually sucked.

“Get the fuck away from me.” I hissed. His hand came down hard on the inside of my thigh and I yelped. He released my ear from his mouth with a pop but continued to lick and suck down the length of my neck. I held in a moan as he sucked down the length of my neck before stopping at the nook. I struggled against him but he winked and pulled the collar of my shirt down further. He stopped and then grabbed my hair harshly. I came crashing back to reality as he leaned back. I moaned slightly.

“Someone has been with you recently, eh?” He smirks at me.  Yeah, the Rod. About two years ago. I narrowed my eyes at him, judging. “You have a love bite.” He says. My eyes shoot down to examine my neck and he huffs and says: “You can’t see your own neck, pup.”

“Well at least he responds well.” The man in front of me turns on his toes to face the person behind him. He stands up and casually strolls back to him.

“I agree. A little too excited.” He chuckled. The strangers eyes travelled down my body and his cold gaze lingered between my open legs. The ropes binding me felt all too tight at that moment.

“Let’s get down to business.” The man with the neck fetish said. He dragged a crate out from the corner and sat on it, his legs parted widely. This guy really wasn’t shy.

“Let Silas do that.” The other man snapped. Unlike his friend, he was stiff like he was attached to a metal pole. Or he had one up his ass.

“Silas can wait!” The man’s tone made me jump and he noticed because a sly smile spread on his face.

“Of course, Silas can wait. He’s been waiting a day for this…sleeping beauty.” I’d vomited a little in my mouth by that point. “You’re a very heavy sleeper.”

“Or a very heavy fainter.” I replied. He scowled at me but a smile was still evident on his face. He bent over and tore the ropes that we confining my hands. Then he leaned down and untied my feet.