Chapter 1- Jailbait 1 Asher 0

Chapter 1

Jailbait 1 Asher 0

“Faster!” I pleaded. Asher increased his speed, his face screwed in concentration. Come on! He’s so fucking slow!  I chuckled and glanced over at my friend. I hitched my legs up under me and adjusted my position on the couch. I glimpsed at Asher again but he didn’t notice. He was in such a deep state of concentration and I could almost imagine beads of sweat on his face. Some serious competitiveness is going down right now.

“Dude, Faster!” I cried. It was coming soon I could feel it! Asher increased his speed, his hands sliding up and down, his fingers going wild. Asher was a great guy but when it came to this, he sucked miserably. He just couldn’t keep up with the mighty Jailbait. Not many people can really.

“Mess this up for me, Mate, and I’m telling The Rod you…”

“You will what? And don’t call him that.” Asher didn’t look at me, he stared straight ahead. Damn, what could I tell The Rod? Asher and him already knew practically everything about each other. It came with the whole ‘mating’ thing I guess, something I was over the moon about not knowing.

“We’re almost there! Go, go, go, go, GO. YES!” I yelled. I dropped the control to the console and stood up. “Guess who’s back, baby!” Asher just sat there staring awkwardly at me, his cheeks puffed out as he half smiled awkwardly. What a sour puss. We’d done it, We’d beaten our high score! Awww yeah! Happiness pulsed through me as I hopped around the couch doing my lil’ victory dance. Asher just continued to stare at me, eyebrows raised sporting a half smile. He put a long strand of blonde hair behind his ear and flicked the buttons back and forth on the control.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop.” I sat down beside him again, pulling the blanket over us both. Slouching down I began picking some dirt out from underneath my nail from earlier that day. Asher looked at me like I was scraping out dry blood instead.

“Jailbait, can you not freaking do that in front of me?” I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him playfully but he only rolled his eyes. I lowered my gaze and began plucking at a stray bit of thread unraveling from the couch instead. I glanced around the sitting room that he was currently taking residence in. A bundle of blankets had been laid out for Asher in the corner because he’d been staying with my parents for the past couple days while his mate was out taking care of pack business. Also known as, having a twenty minute conversation with the dominates of the pack and then the popular, all-American ‘youths’ go and get completely pissed.

“So, how’s your Honey Boo?” I asked. Knowing too well what the little shit was up to. “And feet off the couch.” I motioned to his feet tucked beside him under the blanket.

“But, your feet are-“

 “But, this is my house.”

 “But, this is your OLD house. You don’t live here anymore, remember?”

“BUT, this in my rent’s house. The home of my loving and adoring family. Last time I checked you didn’t come out of my Mother’s vag.” He positioned his feet on the floor and took off his shoes to get comfy. “Or my Father’s for that matter.”

“Relax, I’m sorry, okay?”

I sighed. He gave in that easily. He really was just a submissive little thing. The Rod couldn’t be more proud showing off his great catch of a future mate. It makes me sick how he would allow himself to be degraded like that. Just a show piece. Surely, they loved each other to no ends and Asher could brag about his strong, handsome fiancé to the other subs but it wasn’t the same.

Most wolves say that the ranking is to enforce order among the pack. The subordinates or ‘subs’ for short were just the domestics of the pack. Male or Female. If any humans found out about the running of werewolf packs there would be disgusted, obviously. Gender-roles and ranks had evolved with time, werewolves hadn’t. Subs were to be polite, charming and easy on the eyes. They were accessories to their dominates, they cook and clean, comfort and pleasure. Even though subs were thought less of, a dominate with no sub or mate would be looked down on amongst the pack. They mustn’t have the authority to boss around a little sub, I guess.