•Chapter 13•

Vasílíssa POV

I am supposed to be a human who does not know what she meant. I am supposed to question them. Open your Goddamn eyes lissa!! They are going to mate. He deserves a better life a complete life with pups. Not someone whose priority is the 9 people that she surrounds herself with.

Another groan this is PDA why does this school allow it? And what is so great about her tongue shoved in his mouth? He should be choking, no?

"It's always gonna be like this Lissa. Are you sure this is what you want?" I heard Ariston's voice. I left my mindlink open again never in all the centuries I have lived did I lose my control over my own body.

Blast you Damien! Blast your scent!

"Lissa they are looking at you now. open your eyes." Said Ethan and I did.

And everyone was actually looking at me even HIM. I did the only thing I can and that was smile at them making them look at me with awe and wonder even the girl who was busy making out with my mate. I look at her and try to keep my eyes black do not want my entire eye turning black from anger cause her lips were swollen now do we?

"What ever do you mean?" Then turning to ariston "What didn't  you tell us Chris? And how come they know?" I ask with fake curiosity and a little hurt. For someone who has no experience with a mate ariston and I do act the part. He kisses me and I kiss him back we do not feel anything we protectors do not feel anything for eachother sexually except the mated ones I guess the goddesses didn't want us distracted. I still throw in a moan and I felt HIS anger. Someone cleared their throat and even though I have never heard HIM I knew who it was.

"Yes?" Asked ariston breaking off the kiss while breathing heavily he is such an actor

"What is your girlfriend's name then?" HE asked trying to control his anger he was good at it but we still noticed ariston and Ethan smirked.

"Would you look at that! Alpha king did not like our make out session to say at least he would be cool with a little PDA." Ariston mind linked us.

"This gorgeous would be Delilah knight" he said smiling down at me. I look up at him and smile.

"So the rumours are true? You two are THE KNIGHTS?" exclaimed one of the she wolfs while batting her eye lashes at Ethan. Everyone at the table stopped talking waiting for us to confirm or deny.

"Well we are the knights though I'm not sure about the rumours?" Ethan replied acting dumb while skill fully removing the she wolfs hand from himself making me smile.

Damien was staring at me making me look at him. I tried not to stare back but I did his eyes are the most gorgeous shade of green.

"So delilah?" He asked me. That is the first time he asked me something directly and for a moment I stopped breathing I stopped functioning making ariston jab his elbow on my ribs. "Focus." He linked.

"That would be me. Yeah!" I smile at him which makes him smile back.

"You don't look like a Delilah" Crap!

"I don't?" I ask my eyes widening a bit.

"No though I do believe Chris is right about one thing" did he figure it out?

"What is that?" I ask looking anywhere but him.

"You really are gorgeous. Easily the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen."