Introduction

The amazing cover by _____bye_____ be sure to check her out and show her some love cause she's amazing!

Since the very start when moon goddess, goddess of night and goddess of nature created their own species they together created 10 more creatures. One would look at them and see nothing out of the ordinary but there's more than what meets the eye. While each goddess had their own species whom they created all by themselves these 10 were created by everyone not only these three goddesses but by God too. After all he didn't want his species (humans) to be unprotected from his goddesses's creatures.

So these 10 were given everything (the bodily functions, needs and feelings) of a human , (the power, ability to hunt, hearing, eyesight and ability to shape-shift themselves) of a werewolf, (immortality, looks, ability to hunt and speed) of a vampire and (the knowledge, magic and understanding of humans) of a witch.

The Protectors

Amyntas: He is the protector of humans and is called Amy by those who belong to 21st century after all him along with other protectors have very ancient names and it does not help blend in the century they are currently in.
Alexandros: He is also the protector of humans and is called Alex.
Alcaeus: He is also the protector of humans and called Al or sometimes strength.
Aristides: He is also the protector of humans and called aris.
Ariston: he is also the protector of humans and is also called ariston.

Artemios: He is the protector of witches and the other half of artemis. He is called Arthur.
Artemis: She is also the protector of witches and the other half of artemios. She is called art.

Athanasios: He is the Protector of the werewolves and the other half of athanasia. He is called Ethan.

Athanasia: She is the Protector of the vampires and the other half of athanasios. She is called Sia.

Vasílíssa: She is The Protector of  the Protectors and is called Vasílíssa which means queen or Anax which means King, leader and Lord.

It's her story.

-----——–-----———--------------------------------------A/N: this is my first book ever help me out by commenting and voting. You'll find many mistakes done by me please try ignoring them or telling me to correct them Thankyou. :) x